Lupita Onyongo in Ethiopia! So cute!

Being a rich baby daddy to lupita >> dropping refugee music no one listens too.
You would aspire to be Lupita's little dog, like a goofy. She will never see you as a man, and the respect goes out with it.

A man has to measure a woman's worth based on true qualities to see if she is even worth marrying, irrespective of money. If she does not meet my reasonable requirements, then she is disqualified. You need to get your values checked, man.

Enjoying your wife's money is like being a eunuch.

:damn:

I love how u described her. Please describe me. lol
Oh, Eedo, I wish I could, but I'm not as verbally gifted as I initially came off there. Those lovely words to describe Miss Lupita just spilled out naturally as a fan of her for some time.

Total fluke, sadly 😔

reer

VIP
You would aspire to be Lupita's little dog, like a goofy. She will never see you as a man, and the respect goes out with it.

A man has to measure a woman's worth based on true qualities to see if she is even worth marrying, irrespective of money. If she does not meet my reasonable requirements, then she is disqualified. You need to get your values checked, man.

Enjoying your wife's money is like being a eunuch.
marrying a rich women gives your kids an advantage because if you die then your kids have economic stability. i dont understand those guys who want to enjoy their wifes money. marrying a rich woman will be much more beneficial to your kids than you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh, Eedo, I wish I could, but I'm not as verbally gifted as I initially came off there. Those lovely words to describe Miss Lupita just spilled out naturally as a fan of her for some time.

Total fluke, sadly 😔

So cute.

1714753838565.png

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Is there something wrong with my eyes?🤣 I don't see the qurux and xaaxness that you guys see in her
Confused Dogs GIF by MOODMAN

What a cheating pig, a Somali women held him down paying all his bills whilst he was a bum and as soon as he blew up, going out with his white assistant behind her back, I’m happy she got rid of him
How do you know that he was cheating/talking to women behind her back?

Trending