Low IQ rapper pulls an Itachi on his own fam

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
This reminds me of another incident a few years back on another rapper who murked damn near his whole entire fam leaving his younger brother as the only survivor of the family 🤦🏾‍♂️

what does itachi mean
1713387625777.png

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I got absolutely no sympathy for him demons like this disgusts me to the core wallahi 🤦🏾‍♂️

Who actually listens to local drill rappers?

I've always wondered about this ever since the chief keef era. Like obviously a few of these guys blow up and become popular but most of them don't.

It seems like every gang got a few niggas willing to rap. How are these niggas actually building fanbases??

@Geeljire lotus pull up

Who actually listens to local drill rappers?

I've always wondered about this ever since the chief keef era. Like obviously a few of these guys blow up and become popular but most of them don't.

It seems like every gang got a few niggas willing to rap. How are these niggas actually building fanbases??

@Geeljire lotus pull up
I never listened to local drill rappers, but went through a phase where I only listened to drill rap like chief keef back in 2012-2013. Occasionally listen to my drill too but I’m a old man now I listen to more peaceful music these days lol.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I never listened to local drill rappers, but went through a phase where I only listened to drill rap like chief keef back in 2012-2013. Occasionally listen to my drill too but I’m a old man now I listen to more peaceful music these days lol.
Moved past drill years ago. Been listening to reggaeton just so I can get me a Latina that bumps bad bunny :mjpls:

Trending