Love is a prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Idol, we tried to do read Somali challenge but everybody chickened out. lolI would participate but I'm using my phone.:francis:

S

Shamis

@SomaliSpotter @Idol

Markii meel aan aadoo waxaa soo maqlaayee
Muslim iyo gaalkii intiis mowle soo uumayaa mininkaaga joogaanee
Macaaneey maxa iraahinee, ma jiraa warkaasee
Maye maye abow ma jiree warkaas meel ku xooree
Miyirka adeegee mininkaaga mogaanta mala soo maraayee
Markii aan meel aado mininkayga waa la iska soo maraa miyaayee
Miyirka adeegee mininkaaga mogaanta mala soo maraayee

There is a song I havent heard in about 7 or 8 years. its qarami only guitar. The chorus goes " galayryaho (eagle) adaa geesiyo baqinay, gacaantada ugadhiib" cant remember the name.
Dont let me down freinds

Abayo good effort.

chorus is the same. Laakin the beat and the singer aint the same individual. the one am talking about is an old male and its guitar only. If it helps I used to listen to it on somalioz.

S

Shamis

I can't find it abowe. I searched everywhere and they're all electronic. It was probably only on that site :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey just checked cumar dhuule and I am almost certain its him :mjcry:

Someone best find it. I have a feeling maybe he did a remix and its not official. Thats why we cant find it :wow:

Shamis thing is somalioz still exist if you type it in google. I dunno what happened there cos the title is reverbnation. The music most it it is there, except that song.

@Shamis, waawareey! Qofyahey Banadiri xitaa waad taqaan miyaa? Laguuma soo geli karo marka. lol

@Southsidemj1, the song you were asking is the one that Shamis has already posted. The beat and instruments might be different to the version you heard but the lyrics you posted are those of the same song.

S

Shamis

@Southsidemj1 abowe its gone - I hate it when that happens. Somali websites have pirated everything except the song you're looking for!

@SomaliSpotter Xamari/Benaadiri is easy to understand. I learned most of it from listening to Aweys Khamiis (EHUN) and Sheego Band.

@Southsidemj1 abowe its gone - I hate it when that happens. Somali websites have pirated everything except the song you're looking for!

@SomaliSpotter Xamari/Benaadiri is easy to understand. I learned most of it from listening to Aweys Khamiis (EHUN) and Sheego Band.

Wait! When did Aweys Khamis die? Are you sure you are not mistaking him for someone else? Ama anigaa adduunka ka dhacsan? The last I knew he was in the US and he "repented" from music or something like that.

S

Shamis

My bad - I heard he was really ill a couple of years ago and then he went silent on the music scene so I assumed the worst.

S

Shamis

OK now that he admitted it - gotta tell you that he was an alcoholic. He rarely bathed and he was constantly sweating even while sitting. He looks so much better now and maybe the illness was speculation about his liver finally giving in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts