Lots of hate for liyuu police but none for Ethiopian soldiers inside somalia why?

View attachment 232046

I have never seen a Ethiopian solider in Xamar, GM, Shabelleha.

But as you can see HSM can do whatever he likes in Banadir (appoint whoever he wants), GM and HS.

But as you can see the problem is in JL and SWS he can’t because he has to rely on Kenyan/Ethiopian support who are two rival states.
I think the xabash/kenyan occupation predates hsm. It is not his fault and he comes across a man who doesn’t like ajnabi soldiers unlike his predecessor. Anyways the point is if people don’t like liyu because they are “Ethiopian”, then they should prove it by fighting the Ethiopian soldiers inside Somalia.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
People are losing their mind. Kulahaa liyu way soo duushay as if somalia isn’t under occupation by 100k foreign troops.
Do you know when snm was created ethiopia first sent them to fight wslf-That was their right of passage,for ethiopia to trust them they had to fight wslf-You saw first hand how somalis sided with ethiopia against onlf-Us becoming friends with ethiopia is not about love or becoming ethiopian-It is to stop the bleeding and drive wedge between our two enemies untill we build back stronger.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think the xabash/kenyan occupation predates hsm. It is not his fault and he comes across a man who doesn’t like ajnabi soldiers unlike his predecessor. Anyways the point is if people don’t like liyu because they are “Ethiopian”, then they should prove it by fighting the Ethiopian soldiers inside Somalia.
I don’t speak for everyone but just look at this thread @Manafesto is from PL for example and there’s no Ethiopian/Kenyan troops there. I and @Woke1.4rm.Shibis @SomaliWadaniSoldier are from the central regions/Shabellaha etc and there’s no Ethiopian/Kenyan troops there.

You’ll have to ask the MX and RX who both drop to their knees for Ethiopians in their regions because they were scared of USC in the 90s. 30 years later and they’re still Ethiopia’s little plaything.

As a HG I don’t need to prove my anti-Xabeshi stance lol. My people fought to the death with Ethiopians in Gedo, Xamar and Bay.

Ethiopia should leave Hiraan Bay Bakool and Gedo for sure and leave it to us. We can deal with Shabaab without Ethiopian troops in those regions.

Kenya should also leave but in a more measured way because Kismayo would fall without outside support

Villa somalia has not even dealt with alshabab inside Xamar for last 16 years bowing it up on a weekly basis so I doubt if they will deal with them in other regions

truth is certain clans and Somali government does not want the foreigners out. They want them to stay

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
I don’t speak for everyone but just look at this thread @Manafesto is from PL for example and there’s no Ethiopian/Kenyan troops there. I and @Woke1.4rm.Shibis @SomaliWadaniSoldier are from the central regions/Shabellaha etc and there’s no Ethiopian/Kenyan troops there.

You’ll have to ask the MX and RX who both drop to their knees for Ethiopians in their regions because they were scared of USC in the 90s. 30 years later and they’re still Ethiopia’s little plaything.

As a HG I don’t need to prove my anti-Xabeshi stance lol. My people fought to the death with Ethiopians in Gedo, Xamar and Bay.
Non of what you said makes any sense-Are those regions marexaan and raxanweyn or part of somalia?-Are you coming from somali stance or hg? -If hg than today galmudug entered into contract with liyuu to be their eyes and ears in mudug.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Non what you said makea any sense-Are those regions marexaan and raxanweyn or part of somalia?-Are you coming from somali stance or hg? If hg than today galmudug entered inti contract with liyuu to be their eyes and ears in mudug.

Those regions are MX and RX. If SNA walks in and says Ethiopia must leave MX will fight alongside Ethiopias to keep them in Gedo! This is how much MX rely on Ethiopia. They even used Ethiopian currency before Hormuud.

Think of it clearly and you’ll realise that HSM has no control over what Ethiopia/Kenya does in those regions.

FGS is too weak to even ask let alone force the Ethiopians/Kenyan troops to leave.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Villa somalia has not even dealt with alshabab inside Xamar for last 16 years bowing it up on a weekly basis so I doubt if they will deal with them in other regions

truth is certain clans and Somali government does not want the foreigners out. They want them to stay
Exactly. Certain clans want the foreign troops to stay. That’s my point.

I don’t think you’ll ever see MX for example let go of Ethiopia. They always call them in when they’re getting abused in Galguduud and Gedo. They want Ethiopia there forever to fight their battles like Farmaajo wanted to do by using Abiy’s troops to invade Kismayo.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Those regions are MX and RX. If SNA walks in and says Ethiopia must leave MX will fight alongside Ethiopias to keep them in Gedo! This is how much MX rely on Ethiopia. They even used Ethiopian currency before Hormuud.

Think of it clearly and you’ll realise that HSM has no control over what Ethiopia/Kenya does in those regions.

FGS is too weak to even ask let alone force the Ethiopians/Kenyan troops to leave.
Well than the freak out over liyuu is pointless if you are telling me clans in somalia will fight along side ethiopia against the somali govnment-

Exactly. Certain clans want the foreign troops to stay. That’s my point.

I don’t think you’ll ever see MX for example let go of Ethiopia. They always call them in when they’re getting abused in Galguduud and Gedo.

Marehan people forget brought Ethiopians to west gedo in 1993. Way way before MJ or any other Somali.

When Ugandians and Burundians and Ethiopians leave xamar will
We allow to leave. Why should Kenya leave and others should stay ? Somalis and their mindset

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Well than the freak out over liyuu is pointless if you are telling me clans in somalia will fight along side ethiopia against the somali govnment-
Tbf I don’t freak out over Liyu. I just don’t think it’s a good idea to have a buffer zone when Abiy will use that as leverage against HSM.

Difference between thinking something isn’t a good idea and freaking out over it.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Marehan people forget brought Ethiopians to west gedo in 1993. Way way before MJ or any other Somali.

When Ugandians and Burundians and Ethiopians leave xamar will
We allow to leave. Why should Kenya leave and others should stay ? Somalis and their mindset
Uganda and Burundi inshallah won’t be needed soon. HSM should stick to the 2024 ATMIS withdrawal. They barely fight anyway. SNA is the only force launching operations while these foreigners just sit in bases.

But Ethiopia/Kenya interfere with Somalia’s politics unlike Uganda and Burundi. They also control Somali lands unlike Uganda and Burundi which is why I believe they will never want a stable Somalia. Ethiopia funds Shabaab and uses them to keep Somalia unstable, they are by far the worst AMISOM.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Tbf I don’t freak out over Liyu. I just don’t think it’s a good idea to have a buffer zone when Abiy will use that as leverage against HSM.

Difference between thinking something isn’t a good idea and freaking out over it.
They had bufferzone for near decade-These bases in aato and yeed have been there since 2015 2016-By the way liyuu took yeed and aato from shabaab back than and installed the somali flag there-

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They had bufferzone for near decade-These bases in aato and yeed have been there since 2015 2016-By the way liyuu took yeed and aato from shabaab back than and installed the somali flag there-

Yeed and Aato are OG cities aren’t they? It would be a lot different if Liyu started operations in Hiraan and Bay. Which are two politically very important regions. Bay because of KG elections this year. And Hiraan can be used to collapse HS administration

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Yeed and Aato are OG cities aren’t they? It would be a lot different if Liyu started operations in Hiraan and Bay. Which are two politically very impotent regions. Bay because of KG elections this year. And Hiraan can be used to collapse HS administration
Yes they are,but the way things are reported as if they are now entering somalia-hiiraan and baay have ethiopian troops stationed there already-Pretty sure they can operate as they see fit-Also liyuu was galmudug today and will coperate there soon.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yes they are,but the way things are reported as if they are now entering somalia-hiiraan and baay have ethiopian troops stationed there already-Pretty sure they can operate as they see fit-Also liyuu was galmudug today and will coperate there soon.
We’ll see what the troops do and if they stick to just fighting Shabaab. I don’t think Ethiopia is interested in fighting Shabaab given they strongly benefit from the chaos in Somalia. You have too much faith in Ethiopia wanting to destroy Shabaab. Inshallah these Liyu aren’t used to destabilise the government.

Also what are they even going to do in Galmudug. Do they plan to fight in Xaradheere or Ceelbuur

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Why do you keep avoiding the fact i pointed out ethiopia is in baay and hiiraan?-Why would abiy need liyuu when he has troops in somalia?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
f*ck Liyuu police and their supporters, these Xabash condoms are used like a fiddle by Aidstopia to annex our land using the classic bufferzone excuse,if we are Tol and same ethnic race your people need to denounce these forces and order them to stop crossing into Somalia, A.S is Ethiopian funded terrorist group and using them an excuse is insult to our intelligence.
I will absolutely not accept AS in Ogadenia. “If we are Tol” brother I will cut off my own Juffo if they support AS now imagine an Cali Salebaan

The only insult to our intelligence is “Liyu defending Ogaden lands is bad but AY bringing Ethiopia to Mogadishu was great”. If RX and Hawiye dont want to fight AS seriously we will maintain the buffer over them I dare them to fight back.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why do you keep avoiding the fact i pointed out ethiopia is in baay and hiiraan?-Why would abiy need liyuu when he has troops in somalia?
There’s more SNA in those regions than Ethiopian right now. I mentioned it before that it’s more likely Ethiopia will use this troops to cause political chaos rather than fighting Shabaab but I’m ready to be proved wrong.

Why couldn’t Ethiopia do anything in Bay for 30 years against Shabaab? Vast majority of SWS is under Shabaab

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
There’s more SNA in those regions than Ethiopian right now. I mentioned it before that it’s more likely Ethiopia will use this troops to cause political chaos rather than fighting Shabaab but I’m ready to be proved wrong.

Why couldn’t Ethiopia do anything in Bay for 30 years against Shabaab? Vast majority of SWS is under Shabaab
Ok brother-We are in two defferent realities-You are in world where there is something called sna that stand in front of ethiopia or shabaab.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ok brother-We are in two defferent realities-You are in world where there is something called sna that stand in front of ethiopia or shabaab.
SNA has strengthened. It can put up a fight against the only 4,000 Ethiopian troops spread across the South.

You seem to think Ethiopia has a strong force in Somalia or that they’re willing to fight Shabaab. Shabaab has more forces in Somalia than Ethiopia lol.

Trending

Latest posts