Lots of hate for liyuu police but none for Ethiopian soldiers inside somalia why?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I will absolutely not accept AS in Ogadenia. “If we are Tol” brother I will cut off my own Juffo if they support AS now imagine an Cali Salebaan

The only insult to our intelligence is “Liyu defending Ogaden lands is bad but AY bringing Ethiopia to Mogadishu was great”. If RX and Hawiye dont want to fight AS seriously we will maintain the buffer over them I dare them to fight back.

Bro, Waan iska kaftamayey, laakiin Ina adeerow, everything that happened in the last few days between A.S And DDS seems very fishy and doesn't make a sense,I am pretty sure we both know the whole purpose and the outcome of the A.S attack at DDS was Abiya/Cagjar's plan to annex parts of Galguduud and Hiiran, are you denying this?

Also,can you elaborate why A.S would suddenly attack deep into DDS land? I mean we all know A.S has different cells and sections and operate like a hired mercenaries,these filthy terrorists sometimes don't have the same agenda or funding partners.

Anyway, are you denying that there is strong proof of Ethiopian government funding Alshabaab? I mean they gain the most from A.S attacking Somalis the most.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
SNA has strengthened. It can put up a fight against the only 4,000 Ethiopian troops spread across the South.

You seem to think Ethiopia has a strong force in Somalia or that they’re willing to fight Shabaab. Shabaab has more forces in Somalia than Ethiopia lol.
Before strengh there has to b unity-To my knowledge the sna is along clan lines-The few who march for photoop might be mixed but most are clan malitia in waiting-By the way ethiopia does not need army to have its way with somalis-It can weoponise any maamul gobleed at any moment.

Ethiopia should leave Hiraan Bay Bakool and Gedo for sure and leave it to us. We can deal with Shabaab without Ethiopian troops in those regions.

Kenya should also leave but in a more measured way because Kismayo would fall without outside support
How will kismaayo fall without outside support but Gedo stand? :russ:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
By the way ethiopia does not need army to have its way with somalis-It can weoponise any maamul gobleed at any moment.
Absolutely, a problem we need to fix.

Before strengh there has to b unity-To my knowledge the sna is along clan lines-The few who march for photoop might be mixed but most are clan malitia in waiting

Also true. But to affect the coming elections of state presidents/governor Ethiopia will struggle to influence who HSM wants in GM, Banadir, KG, HS. Kenya will have more influence in JL than Ethiopia. Ethiopia right now can only weaponise Laftagareen and PL against HSM

Which is why they need more troops in Somalia. I look at all moves from Ethiopia with great caution. With Farmaajo gone, they will look to hamper the new government

View attachment 232046

I have never seen a Ethiopian solider in Xamar, GM, Shabelleha.

But as you can see HSM can do whatever he likes in Banadir (appoint whoever he wants), GM and HS.

But as you can see the problem is in JL and SWS he can’t because he has to rely on Kenyan/Ethiopian support who are two rival states.
Mid Jubba has no foreign troops That Kenyan flag is in Gedo.

So Kenya and Ethiopia have amisom bases in gedo.

While additional 10,000s of ENDF who are non amisom.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Absolutely, a problem we need to fix.

Also true. But to affect the coming elections of state presidents/governor Ethiopia will struggle to influence who HSM wants in GM, Banadir, KG, HS. Kenya will have more influence in JL than Ethiopia. Ethiopia right now can only weaponise Laftagareen and PL against HSM

Which is why they need more troops in Somalia. I look at all moves from Ethiopia with great caution. With Farmaajo gone, they will look to hamper the new government
You dont have to worry about liyuu,they wont intefere with internal politics😁

By the way,why do you support hsm placing people as heads of maamul goboleed? -Wasn't it one of farmajos main mistakes dictating to regions who should rule them?-
mindblown.png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Bro, Waan iska kaftamayey, laakiin Ina adeerow, everything that happened in the last few days between A.S And DDS seems very fishy and doesn't make a sense,I am pretty sure we both know the whole purpose and the outcome of the A.S attack at DDS was Abiya/Cagjar's plan to annex parts of Galguduud and Hiiran, are you denying this?

Also,can you elaborate why A.S would suddenly attack deep into DDS land? I mean we all know A.S has different cells and sections and operate like a hired mercenaries,these filthy terrorists sometimes don't have the same agenda or funding partners.

Anyway, are you denying that there is strong proof of Ethiopian government funding Alshabaab? I mean they gain the most from A.S attacking Somalis the most.
All the qabiilist posts ive made and you think I care about Hiiraan or Somalia? Your a kind man Manafesto

Waryaa @Kheyre we’re tightening the noose tell Xuud to get a grip of the yaryars or its scary hours.

Abaq

VIP
Do you know when snm was created ethiopia first sent them to fight wslf-That was their right of passage,for ethiopia to trust them they had to fight wslf-You saw first hand how somalis sided with ethiopia against onlf-Us becoming friends with ethiopia is not about love or becoming ethiopian-It is to stop the bleeding and drive wedge between our two enemies untill we build back stronger.
One of the first tribes SNM attacked was Abraahiin of Makaahiil in Doollo in the early 80s. They chose to attack on Eid day off days when the people were praying. It was a good rainy year and the community was praying near a pond, they opened fire when the men were in sujood. They killed 60 men on the spot and got away. Abraahiin let them get away for a while tto think they had succeeded and then intersected them at the next pond. The SNM were celebrating swimming and relaxing when Abraahiin fell upon them. Over 70 were killed and few got away.

One of the first tribes SNM attacked was Abraahiin of Makaahiil in Doollo in the early 80s. They chose to attack on Eid day off days when the people were praying. It was a good rainy year and the community was praying near a pond, they opened fire when the men were in sujood. They killed 60 men on the spot and got away. Abraahiin let them get away for a while tto think they had succeeded and then intersected them at the next pond. The SNM were celebrating swimming and relaxing when Abraahiin fell upon them. Over 70 were killed and few got away.
SNM waxa nagu dhirey afweyne it was non of our business to be in that region SL. Why were our refugees sent to Bebera by afweyen? why did adan gabyow,jess and many ogaden sent to fight against Isaaq it wasnt our war it was afweyenes isku diir war. He made sure we fell out with every somali clan.

Abaq

VIP
SNM waxa nagu dhirey afweyne it was non of our business to be in that region SL. Why were our refugees sent to Bebera by afweyen? why did adan gabyow,jess and many ogaden sent to fight against Isaaq it wasnt our war it was afweyenes isku diir war. He made sure we fell out with every somali clan.
That is true, but they attacked us deep in Ogadenia. This is just outside of Wardheer where they attacked.

That is true, but they attacked us deep in Ogadenia. This is just outside of Wardheer where they attacked.
That is what msb planned. Afweyen was fake and didnt want to liberate the land but was playing wadani.So umada oo dhan buu nagu direy. Do you think Isaaq will be friendly with you when you are carrying orders of the sick afweyne trying to ethnic cleanse Isaaq?

Farmajo is no different he employed kacanka policies trying to turn somalis agaisnt ogaden but it backfired.
madoobe is not bright bulb though he is super lenient to ilk.yar

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
I loooooooove IBRAHIIM

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
ENDF is welcome, TPLF backed Liyuu remenants can go hell.

Trending

Latest posts