Long live the somali bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but if I was I would have no problem stating it. I love peaceful people :)

Well too bad ur vision is not relevant, and benifits scrounging? That’s rich because Somali bantus are the hardest working group in Somalia, they work at all the ports (loading/unloading), fishing, farming, construction etc while the Geeljire depends on monthly handouts from his relatives abroad. You can hate them based on ignorance, but there’s no need to make up false allegations :)
Lol I was chatting shit for the following reasons1)haven’t been on this site for a long time and 2)no one was responding to my serious non troll post 3) this place
is 30% a hub of diaspora Somalis chatting utter shit. Bantus are like polish/Mexicans immigrants working hard for a good life but get blamed for by the naturally lazy native person of said rich country .

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab: The Niger-Congo peoples have been uppity since that Yahud created film, Black Panther.:dabcasar:Ignorant and culture vulture Somalis were wearing the Afro American dress - Dashiki in celebration. Meanwhile, noble Eastern Cushites with distant linkages to Kerma have boycotted the film for its genocidal ideas. And it's historic insensitivity. Where are the Southern Cushites? Wakanda sounds like a bastardized language - Swahili. When we know good and well the remains found in Tanzania 3000 years ago were unlike the majority population in S. East Africa today (ethnically, genetically and linguistically).

Last edited:

World

VIP
They are great people mashallah, I am very happy their number has increased so much. It’s about time that the peaceful people who own and inhabit the most fertile lands of Somalia get proper representation. :)
They don’t own any land in Somalia. They are labourers, not land owners.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They don’t own any land in Somalia. They are labourers, not land owners.

They own lots of land in jubboyinka and shabeelaha specially around the riverine areas. After the civil war their farms have been confiscated and their people were subject to harassment, rape, and all sorts on gross injustice.

You and the people who continue to undermine this growing power will lose in the end. Surely Allah hates aggressors. :)

World

VIP
They own lots of land in jubboyinka and shabeelaha specially around the riverine areas. After the civil war their farms have been confiscated and their people were subject to harassment, rape, and all sorts on gross injustice.

You and the people who continue to undermine this growing power will lose in the end. Surely Allah hates aggressors. :)
Nice joke. They don’t own any land, never have and never will. They were slaves bought to work on farms, and today they are farm workers. Allah hates injustice and liars.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Nice joke. They don’t own any land, never have and never will. They were slaves bought to work on farms, and today they are farm workers. Allah hates injustice and liars.

MG_9175-1-1170x731.jpg

They ain’t going no where, that is a tough pill to swallow :)

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

@Jiron Niin Rageed jiir oo joog!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts