Logan Paul's career is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just committed career suicide.

Japan has the second highest suicide rate among the top developed nations.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Good. I'm sick and tired of him and his fugly, potato looking, Bologna shade brother. Hope they live in 2018 in obsecure.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
He just committed career suicide.
Ha, I wish it was that easy.
The army of 12 year olds he has for fans will stick by him even if he murders someone.
His subscriber count soared after this controversy. It's frustrating, but that's what happens when the kinda guy who is willing to monetise their apology video is given millions of fans.

The army of 12 year olds he has for fans will stick by him even if he murders someone.
His subscriber count soared after this controversy. It's frustrating, but that's what happens when the kinda guy who is willing to monetise their apology video is given millions of fans.

I hope youtube deletes his channel.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
His apology video has 4.5 million views.

Damn those musty cadaan teenagers.

I'm glad honestly I hate him more than his brother atleast his brother is just an idiot Logan does anything for subscribers like that time he faked he was color blind back then he only had 500 thousand subscribers :bell:

That’s why I’m a jake pauler

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I'm glad honestly I hate him more than his brother atleast his brother is just an idiot Logan does anything for subscribers like that time he faked he was color blind back then he only had 500 thousand subscribers :bell:
i remember when he faked it. I never believed it coz of his snap stories. And how he started to cry when he finally saw «colours»

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Its the internet and Youtube no less, people will forget and move on. It even trended on youtube and Youtube hand selects that page so they even support it

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why are people mad at him? Is it for showing the dead person?
His eyes visibly lit up when he saw the corpse, and why else would he come to a place known as the Suicide Forest?
He badly acted and pretend he was shocked and saddened and horrified, while simultaneously cracking jokes and trying not to laugh with his friends.
He is an actual sociopath, he exploited someone's corpse for views, monetised the apology video, put a self-promoting hashtag in said apology video, and made bank off the 12,000,000 twelve year olds that watch his videos.
You're supposed to be respectful and turn the camera off when you see a literal dead person in the woods. Instead he thought "How can I use this for views?".

Keo

VIP
His eyes visibly lit up when he saw the corpse, and why else would he come to a place known as the Suicide Forest?
He badly acted and pretend he was shocked and saddened and horrified, while simultaneously cracking jokes and trying not to laugh with his friends.
He is an actual sociopath, he exploited someone's corpse for views, monetised the apology video, put a self-promoting hashtag in said apology video, and made bank off the 12,000,000 twelve year olds that watch his videos.
You're supposed to be respectful and turn the camera off when you see a literal dead person in the woods. Instead he thought "How can I use this for views?".
Ah yeah, now it makes sense.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Guys I know what he did was messed up wtf did he go to that forest in the first place but he apologized and I don't hate him for that everyone deserves forgiveness he's in his early twenties and I guess he had so much going on in his life that made do shit but hope he's forgiven just because he fxcked up once doesn't mean his life is over

Just to be clear I don't watch his videos and I'm not even a subscriber I just know everyone should be given a second chance and we don't know what he was thinking when he was there

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Nothing of value will be lost. Most likely people will forget about this and act like nothing every happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending