Liyu Police kills scores of Reer Galmudug in Garasle Lababaar, GM State needs to retaliate for its Citizens asap.....

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Lex Luther if you knew anything about MX and Liyuu Boolis made peace long ago with our Ugaas reaching out. The beef between Rer Dalal vs Muse Gumcadle has been resolved long ago. Unlike The Horde OGs dont break their agreements.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Lex Luther as a fellow Galmudugian this is outside of my jurisdiction saxib, perhaps instead of crying to me you should offer @Django some Ayax and make a peace treaty

image1170x530cropped.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ngl when liyuu police strike they almost always kill in big numbers :wow:

A paramilitary force vs a clan ? not exactly fair is it ? :sass2:

I know both HG and OGs, and I know these two breeds of Somalis do not mix well.

Dhaanto season is going to be in full swing, this news is fake by the way if you didn't know. :deadrose:

Dhaanto season is going to be in full swing, this news is fake by the way if you didn't know. :deadrose:
What u mean fake news
Proof warya

Liyu police are kuffars may the lord let them burn in the hellfire enternally. Dirty ethiopian lapdogs. Im willing to join onlf and fight these dirty cowards

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
What u mean fake news
Proof warya
There is no way Ogaden will attack HG who are occupied MX land in southern Shilaabo, you do not know the politics and demographics of DDS, especially Doolo/Qoraxeey, there is massive internal Darood feud, and while Wagardhac are allied with OGs, other MX have open war with OGs until a recent peace treaty we forced on them in Neefkuceshe.

The play is wild wild west, this region is 100x more dangerous than Mudug/Galgaduud if you do not have heavy weaponry and firepower the Liyuu will kill you, but I doubt they attacked Ayaanle Cayr, they usually just tax the hell out of the Barkado they build on MX soil, because they can't tax any MX barkado or property. :hahaidiot:

If you believe @Lex Luther and they attacked HG then, lets just say its Dhaanto season, Dirgax Dirgax.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Could be fake could be real idgaf about huutuu and og beef I'm just making a general statement sxb liyuu go big or go home

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
i noticed some of the same people who condemn the wagalla genocide and ethiopians killing somalis are the same people celebrating somalis killing each other :snoop:

I swear to good even tho im dhulbuhante and my sister is married to ogaden, Im willing to fight for galmudug even tho galmudug is also a rotten corrupt state it is not a ethiopian controlled militia made for killing somalis. Liyu police is barely ogaden, Most are khat addicted moryans who kill everyone they see they mostly have murdered fellow ogadens,

Liyu police are kuffars may the lord let them burn in the hellfire enternally. Dirty ethiopian lapdogs. Im willing to join onlf and fight these dirty cowards
Hooyada iyo dhilaadhi ku xaartay aya gaal madow ah we will karbash whoever gets close to our deegans nayaa

Latest posts