LIVE STREAM: Farmaajo's Presidential Inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof?

You do know that people do not even say this out FKD. You might be the first person to make such claims.

:mjlol:"if Morgan's army didn't destroy their crops and foodstocks" kulaha.
You must be living in a bubble wallahi. There's people not that much older than you who lived through it and you say it never happened. :childplease:
Sxb you're gonna make his head explode with this proof of Morgan getting military aid from Kenya :mjlol:

Farmaajo has started to disappoint me. The country is in extreme draught, yet here he is spending money in a fucking inauguration. Not to mention, the dictatorship of Ethiopia and Kenya's Uhuru has attended. Uganda's dictator will attend too. I was expecting Farmaajo to say no to inauguration and use the money and time to build his government.
the draught will cont
It has been highlighted already. The Somalianlanders have been in attack mode since the election of Farmaajo for typical reasons. First we saw the slanderous accusations that he is corrupt. Now we see this bullshit. Anticipate more bullshit from them.

:dabcasar:Somalianland will be Waqooyi Galbeed State sooner rather than later. Mudane Faysal Waraabe already spoke about how the Somalianlander women cheer for Madaxweyne Cheese. The SL regime is on it's last legs. The drought and rampant corruption is also testing the resolve of the people. Somalianland will soon join Somalia proper (never broke legally) and it will do so without violence or much violence Inshallah.

Maybe we can have an Isaaq President by the turn of the coming decade. :siilaanyosmile:
CvGUhCKWAAA2ljA.jpg

SIILLANDERS have always been self hating and mentally inferior. they will always be the weak link of the somali race.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

What is this supposed to prove? Genocide, mass killings, oppression?

Or are you trying to prove that Raxweynes and HG were on the same team? If that is what you are arguing than it is pointless, we already know that. What we also do know is that Caydiid and his son's militia decided to punish the Raxanweyne afterwards when they saw the potential to make money, even if it came at the cost of tens, if not hundreds of thousands Raxanweyne lives.

What are you trying to argue bro?

Or are you trying to prove that Raxweynes and HG were on the same team? If that is what you are arguing than it is pointless, we already know that. What we also do know is that Caydiid and his son's militia decided to punish the Raxanweyne afterwards when they saw the potential to make money, even if it came at the cost of tens, if not hundreds of thousands Raxanweyne lives.

Stay on topic kid. We're not talking about the conflict between Raxanweyne and USC. This is about what Morgan and his faqash army did in the south.

Galaeri

You must be living in a bubble wallahi. There's people not that much older than you who lived through it and you say it never happened. :childplease:

Sxb you're gonna make his head explode with this proof of Morgan getting military aid from Kenya :mjlol:

You are very ignorant, dishonest and quite stupid. I have posted many times about these people. I have admitted before that Kenya and Ethiopia have been giving weapons to warlords.

I am still waiting for you to bring proof for your claims.

If you cannot add to the discussion please refrain from being a groupie.

My lands are free alhamdulilah what control do you have when General Tukeh who massacred Isaaq in the thousands visited his home town twice even though you made documentaries about him?:drakelaugh:

100,000 views, the humiliation that you must feel when he's free to enter lands you think you control you fool.
wtf?? your sick fam. what is wrong with you? why are you celebrating a man who massacred YOUR fellow somalis? wow your trash

Galaeri

Stay on topic kid. We're not talking about the conflict between Raxanweyne and USC. This is about what Morgan and his faqash army did in the south.

It is very much relevant to the discussion. This about what happened to Raxanweyne. We also spoke about Caydiid before.

I have asked you questions before and you refused to answer them. Please do not derail the discussion if you cannot add anything of any substance.

the draught will cont

CvGUhCKWAAA2ljA.jpg

SIILLANDERS have always been self hating and mentally inferior. they will always be the weak link of the somali race.

I'm all for the usual SL bashing to make them see the error of their ways but don't call them a weak link. I believe they hold some of the best people that can lead this nation :whoa:

They just have corrupt ruler and 26 years of brain-washing :wow1: It will take time

You are very ignorant, dishonest and quite stupid. I have posted many times about these people. I have admitted before that Kenya and Ethiopia have been giving weapons to warlords.

I am still waiting for you to bring proof for your claims.

If you cannot add to the discussion please refrain from being a groupie.
Just google "General Morgan famine" there's plenty of proof there. I think you're smart enough to do it. :pachah1:

Since Morgan's forces seized the town, only one relief flight has landed in Baardheere, a German military transport that came in Oct. 23 with nine tons of milk and cornmeal. Someone fired a grenade toward the aircraft. The plane was not hit, but other relief agencies became convinced that Baardheere under warlord Morgan was not safe.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...2bc-b6f2-cdddb4ff1657/?utm_term=.ad9a5925156f

What are you trying to argue? You seem lost in your own shit.

@Galaeri The same people you claim Caydiid (raximullah) "starved" are arguing the complete opposite, infact praising USC for liberating them from Siad Barre.
:drakewtf:

You don't have to like USC but refrain from lying about them malaa'ig baa garbahaaga saaran.:icon exclaim:

Galaeri

What are you trying to argue? You seem lost in your own shit.

I simply asked you to explain the purpose of this post. What you sent hardly relates is very loosely connected to this discussion. I have no idea what you were trying to post. That was what I could understand from what you said.

Can you elaborate on this? What does this suggest???????????? Are you trying to implicate morgan with genocide with that???????????????
Very simple.

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 11.31.54 am.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending