Legendary Toronto Somali Rapper, Top 5, named as one of the suspects in XXXTentacion's death along with Drake

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1671157101259.png

1671157115381.png

Keo

VIP
I don't know what beef XXX had with Drake but there's a lot of people that believe he was involved and that Drake orchestrated the hit, and the guys that did it linked up with some Toronto goons prior to the murder. What if those Toronto goons were the GGz? I mean, XXX himself even posted 4 months prior to his death that if anyone tries to kill him it was Drake. Why would he say something like that?

Last edited:
I don't know what beef XXX had with Drake but there's a lot of people that believe he was involved and that Drake orchestrated the hit, and the guys that did it linked up with some Toronto goons prior to the murder. What if those Toronto goons were the GGz?
X made a joke about Drake's hooyo on a livestream, Drake got cheesed & started dissing X in his songs. Then one day X posted on his story if he ever gets murdered it's on Drake than a week later he gets popped in Florida.

Drake continued to make disses of X on his songs to this day.

Keo

VIP
X made a joke about Drake's hooyo on a livestream, Drake got cheesed & started dissing X in his songs. Then one day X posted on his story if he ever gets murdered it's on Drake than a week later he gets popped in Florida.

Drake continued to make disses of X on his songs to this day.
I just looked it up and it wasn't a week but 4 months before he was killed.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I don't know what beef XXX had with Drake but there's a lot of people that believe he was involved and that Drake orchestrated the hit, and the guys that did it linked up with some Toronto goons prior to the murder. What if those Toronto goons were the GGz? I mean, XXX himself even posted 4 months prior to his death that if anyone tries to kill him it was Drake. Why would he say something like that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending