Latino men are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I want to have somali kids and they need a clan for that i dont even think they would be able to get a somali passport in the future when Somalia is doing amazing again.
I'm not birthing, going through pain fo raising another ethnicities youth. Why would I do all that hard work:umwhat:

Shit, u cant decide who you will get kids with, only Allah knows that.
So i aint really stressing about that

I don't like black guys I've just grown up around then and have become accustom to them the only black guys I like is ziezie and yxng bane
Not necessarily their looks that attracts me but it's their confidence and chillness looks is only like 20%
View attachment 53053View attachment 53054:it0tdo8:
I would never marry or date them since I'm responsible and looks and confidence isn't everything I love my culture too much to want to end it in my lineage

i understand, a lot of blacks are everywhere on mainstream media.

however somalis are not(there is less than 5 very famous somali in the west:ohhh:), BECAUSE WE JUST RECENTLY SETTLED:krs:, OUR GENERATION ARE THE PIONEERS OF SOMALI DIASPORAS
:rejoice:

SO WE SHAPE AND CHOOSE WHAT SOMALIS ARE GOING TO BE KNOWN FOR IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND SOMALI DIASPORAS NORMS FOR THE GENERATION TO COME.:shaq:

i personally hope we get a good image like the Chinese. one of hardworking entrepreneurial OR academic people:mjpls:

AND NOT A BAD IMAGINE LIKE THE AFRO CARIBBEANS AND AAs(THUGS, DRUG DEALERS, GANGS, LOW IQ UNEDUCATED COONISH RAPPERS AND SINGERS:kanyeshrug:, Adoon beta male terry crews type film stars raped and pimped out by rich jewish executives like he is a :mjlol: basically LESS ENTERTAINERS MORE ACADEMICS)

OR EVEN WORSE, EXTREMEST WAHABISM LIKE SOME EAST ASIANS AND BROKE ARABS FROM MENA ON A CONQUEST TO SPREAD ISLAM BY THE BOMB:chrisfreshhah:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Shit, u cant decide who you will get kids with, only Allah knows that.
So i aint really stressing about that
What non-sense are you on? What's next, you can't choose to brush your teeth? You can't choose your breakfast? You can't choose to breath. Kulaha.

First of all, I am not mixed with oromo
Do your research - I’m purely somali

Well atleast I guys welcomed ur lost cousins
In the form of amisom home Masha’Allah

Secondly, I have no issue with haiwyees but
yourMaking it one now

So why don’t you stay out of my beef with your
Cousin

:mahubowtf: This ain’t no three way
You two weren't even talking about qabil, but you decided to come for Hawiye out of nowhere when @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq isn't even Hawiye. This isn't even the clan section.
:umwhat:

Why don't Isaaq have the same energy with the qabil that killed many of your people?
:hmm:

Make sure to not catch aids when the Oromo come and kill your men off and rape u imbecile waqooyi s. :chrisfreshhah:

Our borders in SL are secure unlike ur jacked
Up hair

The only os are the xamar s
Who f*ck amisom soldiers for a loaf of bread

:mjlol: Google has a treasure of articles on
Your s activites

Why don’t u set up a go fund me page too help
Your s? Send them bread so they don’t
Need to f*ck for it :pachah1:

Catch this Massive L

05691DE8-7F0F-4BB2-BC84-8DCBDEB12D57.jpeg

93A2E7B3-4BE8-433A-A6D2-666A66277F16.jpeg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Up hair

Your s activites

Catch this Massive L

View attachment 53058
View attachment 53060
Even my fucked up self has a line. I ain't co signing a joke at the expense of women raped in a war torn country.

Up hair

Your s activites

Catch this Massive L

View attachment 53058
View attachment 53060
Lol you're still beefin? :mjlol: I thought u was dead by now after getting your mutilated siil used and abused by your British and Oromo daddies :drakelaugh:

You two weren't even talking about qabil, but you decided to come for Hawiye out of nowhere when @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq isn't even Hawiye. This isn't even the clan section.
:umwhat:

Why don't Isaaq have the same energy with the qabil that killed many of your people?
:hmm:

Well I thought he was haiwyee

I say what I like clan section or not :russ:

I have defended haiwyees aganist them many
Times in the clan section and we us issaqs
defend Our own too

What I don't get is, the pussy is right there. Why go for the ass? I just don't get it man.
naah i would f*ck the pussy obviously :jaynerd:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME:lawd: I WOULD LET MY DICK SLEEP IN THAT PUSSY, prone bone style.

I WOULD HAVE ALSO DONE A LOT OF ANAL WITH HER, is that a unhealthy twisted fetish ?:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending