Latino men are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace is good. We need love and harmony. We should all hold hands and sing kumbaya

Peace kulaha gett outta here
jazz.gif

halaa iis riifo

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don't like black guys I've just grown up around then and have become accustom to them the only black guys I like is ziezie and yxng bane
Not necessarily their looks that attracts me but it's their confidence and chillness looks is only like 20%
Screen-Shot-2018-05-21-at-13.42.50.png
images.jpeg
:it0tdo8:
I would never marry or date them since I'm responsible and looks and confidence isn't everything I love my culture too much to want to end it in my lineage

Would you eat her ass on a saturday night?
I DON'T EAT ASS
I DON'T CONSUME A LOT OF THUS SO I HAVE A VERY HEALTHY SEXUAL DESIRES :hova: .

i know this world has gone crazy and the average westernized guy would go down on a women:holeup: LIKE HE IS THE , that is just very submissive to me.

I ALSO HAVE A BIG EGO AND SO I WANT TO ALWAYS DOMINATE HER IN BED :jaynerd:

i would for sure meet her upmost needs in bed :damn:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I DON'T EAT ASS
I DON'T CONSUME A LOT OF THUS SO I HAVE A VERY HEALTHY SEXUAL DESIRES :hova: .

i know this world has gone crazy and the average westernized guy would go down on a women:holeup: LIKE HE IS THE , that is just very submissive to me.

I ALSO HAVE BIG EGO AND SO I WANT ALWAYS DOMINATE HER IN BED :jaynerd:
What I don't get is, the pussy is right there. Why go for the ass? I just don't get it man.

I don't like black guys I've just grown up around then and have become accustom to them the only black guys I like is ziezie and yxng bane
Not necessarily their looks that attracts me but it's their confidence and chillness looks is only like 20%
View attachment 53053View attachment 53054:it0tdo8:
I would never marry or date them since I'm responsible and looks and confidence isn't everything I love my culture too much to want to end it in my lineage
lol your moving mad, end your lineage what the heeell ahahahah

My clan originates from Central Somalia and don't live near Bantus. Either way I'd rather be mixed with Bantus than Oromos who kill innocent Somalis 24/7. :sass2:

I have already roasted them enough. MJ have beef with us, what issue do we have with Isaaq?
You should be attacking the people who committed genocide against y'all, not us.
:umwhat:

First of all, I am not mixed with oromo
Do your research - I’m purely somali

Well atleast I guys welcomed ur lost cousins
In the form of amisom home Masha’Allah

Secondly, I have no issue with haiwyees but
yourMaking it one now

So why don’t you stay out of my beef with your
Cousin

:mahubowtf: This ain’t no three way

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If she procreates with a non-Somali, the Somali lineage will die with the kid, as the kid isn't fully Somali. Ain't that hard to get fam.

First of all, I am not mixed with oromo
Do your research - I’m purely somali

Well atleast I guys welcomed ur lost cousins
In the form of amisom home Masha’Allah

Secondly, I have no issue with haiwyees but
yourMaking it one now

So why don’t you stay out of my beef with your
Cousin

:mahubowtf: This ain’t no three way
Well I see this as a "three way" :gaasdrink:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yes I want to have somali kids and they need a clan for that i dont even think they would be able to get a somali passport in the future when Somalia is doing amazing again.
I'm not birthing, going through pain fo raising another ethnicities youth. Why would I do all that hard work:umwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending