LasCanood Celebrates 18 May by flying Somalia's Flag

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
SSC as a whole is majority Isaaq :trumpsmirk:
Buhoodle district is split east and west. This isn't up for debate mate.
Xudun is hy/dhulos, Caynabo is hj/hy, lascanood is dhulo/hy, and taleex is the only one you lot have to yourselves. Thats 1 out of 4 districts in sool
View attachment 185562

Within East Sool, apart from the capital Laascanood, the region has very low population, almost as low as regions of Puntland desert. Taleex is barely inhabited, a quick look at population density maps confirms this
View attachment 185564

Keep telling yourselves that SSC stuff. There's a reason it doesn't exist and will never exist and that's because you don't live in all that land you claim online and you have an extremely low population and no finances :trumpsmirk:
It always kills me this the sentiment you get from people who cry about being stuck on leash by a failed government. Kulaha there's a reason it doesn't exist, absolutely no sense of self awareness :mjlol:

Either way the world isnt going to let these shitholes split, sticking lander on everything doesn't make you any less Somali. Only time will tell though.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
It always kills me this the sentiment you get from people who cry about being stuck on leash by a failed government. Kulaha there's a reason it doesn't exist, absolutely no sense of self awareness :mjlol:

Either way the world isnt going to let these shitholes split, sticking lander on everything doesn't make you any less Somali. Only time will tell though.
Are you dblock? :win:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Are you dblock? :win:
I have no qabil. I don't take part in the squabbles of a nation of wecels. We're entering the 21st century and these danyeers still believe they're descended from a dhegcas across the sea, cursed people.

Like children who don't know who their father is

Arguing something then saying only time will tell defeats the purpose of your own argument:drakewtf: Stay enlightened mate:heh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Somaliland is Qabiil,
Not a state!!
Somaliland means Isaaq!!!
Somalia is one country......
True qabiil is not nation
Come to reality, sorry if MSB did something to Isaaq. He did something to many tribes
. Please don’t waste for next generation.
The hypocisy. Claiming that SL is a isaaq country while we had a non isaaq president for 9 years. :mjlaugh: If we gonna be honnest PL is a MJ state. When are you gonna elect a non MJ as president of PL?

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Arguing something then saying only time will tell defeats the purpose of your own argument:drakewtf: Stay enlightened mate:heh:
The situation could change at the drop of a hat depending on the actions of one idiot in power (well that goes for a lot of things tbh). You can never really be certain in that cursed place.

It's better than living in my delusions where it's only a matter of time till qabil xaarholes are going to be recognised by developed and civilized nations like some of you lot

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Waqooyi FKD is the best, the boundaries are much more defined and due to us living in the diaspora enmasse it's much more popular. Compare it to the south , nobody wants to hear a jeraar burning a hut in a flooded region.
I would actually love it if somali jΓ₯reers and cadcads join the FKD. There used to be 1 cadcad on sspot and that niggs used to roast the shit pit of somalis he even wanted xamar to become a independent cadcad country :mjlaugh: :lolbron:
I think this was his name @Shangani

My reer abti has an inferiority complex, they don't know what to do about it.
Why are they so afraid of us, they brought us into this world we live side-by-side, we know each other very well.

Chill and stay with your people.

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The brave dhulbahante were destroyed by the british due to their anti colonialism. They lost half their tribe literally from 1900s to 1930s thats a whole generation. The isaaq have greatly benefitted because they were pro British and expanded on Dhullos. 60jirka Dhulbahante iyo labatan jirka isaaq born in Caynabo weligood heshiin maayan.

I am so sad for you guys:friendhug:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
What i don't understand is why dhulbahante and warsangali sit down and create dowlad goboleed they have 2 gobol sool,sanaag and dagmada Buuhoodle.... instead of whining and b1ching do something
View attachment 185541
Here's the Dhulo garaad reminding his people of when they were against the Union of Somalia and Somaliland. You can't change history
hes the garaad of a single dblock sub clan tho :drakewtf:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The brave dhulbahante were destroyed by the british due to their anti colonialism. They lost half their tribe literally from 1900s to 1930s thats a whole generation. The isaaq have greatly benefitted because they were pro British and expanded on Dhullos. 60jirka Dhulbahante iyo labatan jirka isaaq born in Caynabo weligood heshiin maayan.

I am so sad for you guys:friendhug:
Feel sad for yourself :heh::fantasia2:

Wallahi I love you guys the best Northerners by far if it werent for your sacrifice Isaaqs would have alot more Michael Marianos
Man told u feel sad for yourself and you came back with this. You Aabo-doon boon boys really know how to suck ceeb:dead:

Trending

Latest posts