Lasanod Declaration released.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
What is this HSM shouldn't get involved in this because it's not a Hawiye problem? This kinda mentality is the reason we are stuck in the middle ages.

I agree with BidenKulaha. Federal Goverment only controls the Koonfur why ask them to intervene? No one not puntland or xamar wants a war for dhulo Stan.

Breaking off SSC from Somaliland would just make them more bitter towards Somalia and anger puntland as well, and no one will gain. Knowing dhuulos they will switch sides when reer bristol send their welfare checks home to Biixi, so why do this?

Breaking off SSC from Somaliland would just make them more bitter towards Somalia and anger puntland as well, and no one will gain. Knowing dhuulos they will switch sides when reer bristol send their welfare checks home to Biixi, so why do this?
Funny girl, no one will stop us. You can bet on that.

Somali Saayid

VIP
I agree with BidenKulaha. Federal Goverment only controls the Koonfur why ask them to intervene? No one not puntland or xamar wants a war for dhulo Stan.
It's not about a want for war, what happened to the president's duties within the borders of Somalia?

im more of a man than you naaso balaq balaq. No one will stop you kulaha but you are crying for the aid of beelos you hate like Armenians.

It's not about a want for war, what happened to the president's duties within the borders of Somalia?

what president and what duties? I’m just saying that is the reason why reer dhulos will have to trust in themselves and not ask for aid from garowe or xamar.

These people have not seen the might of a united dhulbahante. Well they see it now first hand. SSC doesn't need culusow to be recognized. If culusow goes against the constitution and the sovereign integrity of somalia then he will be the one confined and limited to banaadir if he doesn't get thrown out.

im more of a man than you naaso balaq balaq. No one will stop you kulaha but you are crying for the aid of beelos you hate like Armenians.

what president and what duties? I’m just saying that is the reason why reer dhulos will have to trust in themselves and not ask for aid from garowe or xamar.
You sound like an idoor or some cuqdad ridden hutu, don’t worry, we put enough boys in the dirt today and we’re coming for more. Any amount of shade you throw won’t stop us getting what we want out of Somalia. And don’t misjudge political statements as crying for help. Did we cry for help today putting boot to ass?

World

VIP
Who is asking for them to intervene? Just publicly condemn Somaliland as is your duty being the President of Somalia. We will do the rest.

Who is asking for them to intervene? Just publicly condemn Somaliland as is your duty being the President of Somalia. We will do the rest.

I’m not rich or corrupt enough to be qoslaye. I’m just analyzing why they might not.

You sound like an idoor or some cuqdad ridden hutu, don’t worry, we put enough boys in the dirt today and we’re coming for more. Any amount of shade you throw won’t stop us getting what we want out of Somalia. And don’t misjudge political statements as crying for help. Did we cry for help today putting boot to ass?
I’m neither and if you are successful then manshallah. I’m just analyzing why you guys need to trust in yourselves and not await help from anyone else.

I’ll ask questions instead of arguing lol

Do you think that if somaliland is defeated in LA they will give up on ictiraaf?

what is SSC’s plan for bringing the other clans in the region on board like Warsans and HY?

How will SSC avoid Jaajuses who might switch side for money?

Is the capital still Talex?

Somali Saayid

VIP
few questions

Do you think that if somaliland is defeated in LA they will give up on ictiraaf?

what is SSC’s plan for bringing the other clans in the region on board like Warsans and HY
They can't ask for ictiraaf anymore, they've delayed elections and have attempted to commit mass murder against a population with their old borders. The very thing they used as an argument to secede will be used against them so that they stay in the union either by the ink of then pen and the olive branch of peace or the blood of their so called army and the gun of the freedom fighter.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:russ: my beggerhante kick us out sool then start talking

horta yaa tahay waryaa, ive yet to figure out where you are from.

SFG can strengthen its negotiating position with SL through the Sool uprising and this will make SL give up its position wich will be another victory for Hassan after the war on Al Shabaab, anyways the two of them have something in common but Djibouti has hijacked the issue and reassured SL that Mogadishu will ignore them.
As usual hawiye donkeys are condoms for IOG