Largest Minneapolis homeless encampment is torn down

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this is sad. Not only Somalis but every community. The bright side is- those who died will suffer no more. The Bad side is--- I wish our Somali brothers and sisters used their natural birth given right to fight Shaitaan. Walaahi Quurbooh is very sad.

Walaahi thanks to Allaaah swt every day we are not one of them! We are not better than them nor they better than us. Fight the Shaitaan! Caadowaal Insaan

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
this is sad. Not only Somalis but every community. The bright side is- those who died will suffer no more. The Bad side is--- I wish our Somali brothers and sisters used their natural birth given right to fight Shaitaan. Walaahi Quurbooh is very sad.

Walaahi thanks to Allaaah swt every day we are not one of them! We are not better than them nor they better than us. Fight the Shaitaan! Caadowaal Insaan
Just because they are druggies and homeless doesnt mean we can ignore them. They are Somalis majority…

Yaraye

VIP
May Allah make it easier for them. Maybe opening up the masjids for somalis to sleep. Open up after isha prayer and requiring them to be up 30 mins before fajar prayer might help some of these somalis.

Trending

Latest posts