landers shops looted and destroyed in mamuulka Wadaniland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support a Wadaniland anyway, it is in the best of my interests. :siilaanyosmile:

If HY leaves Somaliland then Dhulbahante will most likely kick out the rest of Somaliland from Sool which will mean that Somaliland will be completely blocked from the eastern regions.
70% of las anod inhabitants will also be leaving with them willingly or unwillingly:damedamn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mjlol: This is not the first election where there were violent protests. Let's take it back to 2003 when Dahir Riyale won and Kulmiye supporters caused a ruckus. The charge of voter fraud is real and the people have reason to be upset. Though this isn't the way to go about it.

Then again, Awdaland here we come. The time to strike is now. Shout to the T1a homies of Wadaniland. @Starscream - I'm sure the Khaatumo State Party will be lit next year. Am I invited?:mjswag:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
West Burco to east Hargeisa/South Hargeisa (the size of Belgium) + Sanaag. That is a massive territory.
Thst will be just Garxajis territorial areas.

Awdal and Entire Harti territory’s will also be part of
@Bohol why don't we join forces:ohhh:
We can switch between every 4-5 years
And have co capital:ohhh:
You get to surround hj in this deal effectively making them minority:mjlaugh:

This is your shot. Prepare mujaahidiinta Ugaadhyahan and make your way to Las Anod. With no Garxajis support, the Huunos will be easy for the picking.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I would agree but unfortunately we don't border each other. :francis:

Only Eastern HY border Dhulbahante whilst Gadabursi and Western HY are on their own.
We are not dealing with that strong of a foe. These are sissies. Wallahi they are nothing. We have been protecting and shelter them for centuries. They would have been darood slaves long time ago.

Thst will be just Garxajis territorial areas.

Awdal and Entire Harti territory’s will also be part of

This is your shot. Prepare mujaahidiinta Ugaadhyahan and make your way to Las Anod. With no Garxajis support, the Huunos will be easy for the picking.
Tbh most of the Isaaq militia in sool are pretty small I remember being 1/3 or something that was before adding 400-500 NA:manny:
Probably 1/4 now:manny:
Look at this way Siilaanyo wont be able to attack yall using dhulos 1. Because those dhulos homes will be attacked by other dhulos:manny:
Yall will get to have your rematch without any interence unlike 90s:pachah1:
Though is much easier declaring your own state unlike us your state will have easier time getting accepted:pachah1:
Mainly because you won't have censored like mj cockblocking:pachah1:

:mjlol: This is not the first election where there were violent protests. Let's take it back to 2003 when Dahir Riyale won and Kulmiye supporters caused a ruckus. The charge of voter fraud is real and the people have reason to be upset. Though this isn't the way to go about it.

Then again, Awdaland here we come. The time to strike is now. Shout to the T1a homies of Wadaniland. @Starscream - I'm sure the Khaatumo State Party will be lit next year. Am I invited?:mjswag:
Now your join me:gucciwhat:

What areas will wadani consist of?
west burco, parts of sanaag? where else?
Time to recall GX members of the army. :siilaanyosmile:
Eastern and South Hargeisa it is bigger then maamulka Somaliland which consist North Hargeisa, Gabiley, and Berbera only

Tbh most of the Isaaq militia in sool are pretty small I remember being 1/3 or something that was before adding 400-500 NA:manny:
Probably 1/4 now:manny:
Look at this way Siilaanyo wont be able to attack yall using dhulos 1. Because those dhulos homes will be attacked by other dhulos:manny:
Yall will get to have your rematch without any interence unlike 90s:pachah1:
Though is much easier declaring your own state unlike us your state will have easier time getting accepted:pachah1:
Mainly because you won't have censored like mj cockblocking:pachah1:
Somalia's Federal Government accepted newly created Wadaniland state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending