Laas caanood youth celebrates July 1st

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Ozark
wow-icegif-16.gif

Those are Iidooors Masqundaring as Dhulbahante. NO Noble dhulbahante will carry that piece of rag on national independence day.NEVER.

It got tawheed kulaha.Why do i need to show respect to separatist clan traitors who want divide Somalis along clan lines if it were not for iidoor to start this shiit the country could be intact we couldnt have this la la land promblems. SAMBUSA/TRIANGLE STATE IS A FITNA STATE NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT BACK BY FORCE AND KILL ALL THOSE TRAITORS WHO STARTED UP THIS ICTIRAAF SHIIT.

It got tawheed kulaha.Why do i need to show respect to separatist clan traitors who want divide Somalis along clan lines if it were not for iidoor to start this shiit the country could be intact we couldnt have this la la land promblems. SAMBUSA/TRIANGLE STATE IS A FITNA STATE NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT BACK BY FORCE AND KILL ALL THOSE TRAITORS WHO STARTED UP THIS ICTIRAAF SHIIT.
Waar doqonkan eega somaliland was founded by all northern tribes it wasn't clan project in fact the dhulbahante garaad who was the chair of the burco conference supported the separation clause and everyone voted for it cuz of the chaos in the south and it was better for Somaliland to regain its independence and we will never come back to that tribal shithole system in Somalia

Waar doqonkan eega somaliland was founded by all northern tribes it wasn't clan project in fact the dhulbahante garaad who was the chair of the burco conference supported the separation clause and everyone voted for it cuz of the chaos in the south and it was better for Somaliland to regain its independence and we will never come back to that tribal shithole system in Somalia
Somalidiid aka somaliland is Iidoor Project and every somali on this global earth knows that i dont need to elaborate anything. The clan political bullshiit it was started by desperate and despair iidoor rotting for ictiraaf 30 years no clan is willing to be part of God forsaken traingle fitna state. Somali Government is gaining momentum each day passes by and your chance coming back to the fold of union is underway behind the curtains you be will no difference to JL, PL , HR ,NW and Banadiir States.Till then iibashal Sxb.

Stop crying and wave the flag like your cousins mate:heh:

This thread remind me of what Shine Culay said. He said the harti that are anti Somaliland are scared to join Somaliland because of what other darood would think and say of them. I can see what he means now. Qabeel shaming is a real thing :damedamn:

Somalidiid aka somaliland is Iidoor Project and every somali on this global earth knows that i dont need to elaborate anything. The clan political bullshiit it was started by desperate and despair iidoor rotting for ictiraaf 30 years no clan is willing to be part of God forsaken traingle fitna state. Somali Government is gaining momentum each day passes by and your chance coming back to the fold of union is underway behind the curtains you be will no difference to JL, PL , HR ,NW and Banadiir States.Till then iibashal Sxb.
Waar ngaamuus doqoniyoo like I said before Somaliland waa Qaran and we will never join your failed tribal federal state or country

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
isn't this nigga ogaden, if i was u i would worry about my people getting cucked and assimalted by oromos, the funny thing is they fighting their own asimalated people :pachah1::mjlaugh:
oromos waa landheeres wallahi

SAMBUSA/TRIANGLE STATE IS A FITNA STATE NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT BACK BY FORCE AND KILL ALL THOSE TRAITORS WHO STARTED UP THIS ICTIRAAF SHIIT.
Your uncles with the help of Afweyne tried.

A few gentlemen including Mujahids Axmed Mirre, Maxamed Kaahin, Dhagaweyne and Muuse Biixi to name but a few, wiped your kafir uncles off the face of the earth. Because of that the Somaliland flag that you hate so much flies in your lands from Burco to Tukaraq.

If you have any balls, go do something about it and reclaim your land and raise the blue flag you love so much, instead of calaacaling on the internet.

Trending

Latest posts