Kudhufo Kadhaqaq’s 23andme Results.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
You're just another assimilated Somali. Balse asal ahaan somali matihid. Anyone can learn Somali, wuxu waa luqad. You might wanna go out there and look for your Arab and Bantu forefathers

You're all being trolled by this man. He posted his photo here a long time ago and he looked like a full Somali. He did not look 20% Ayrab. I cannot speak to the 8% Congolese because 8% is nothing major.. there are Brazilians with that amounts how look fully white.

If you say so saaxib. I feel like this is a lie peddled by some Somali dudes to shame somali women out of having kids with ajnabi. Sorry but 68 iq tuulinimo does not trump science, you are half your dna both sides of you’re mixed.

I actually agree they are not ‘Somali’ in the full sense (like how madow people claim lightskin mixed people as full black) but if they have one parent they are still Somali. Doesn’t matter if it’s half, Somali is still present, just not full.

What Somali men need to worry about is their failure to pass on culture well, cause last i checked the most whitewashed and non-Somali culture mixed kids tend to always have a Somali dad who ran away.

A mixed somali with a Somali hooyo, that is engaged with the Somali culture, can soeka that language and due to proximity will end up even marrying into Somalis >>>>> a half Somali with a absent somali dad, that mostly turns out kefir and will remove the Somalinimo by 2nd generation
It is not lie if somali woman marry non Somali man tht kid isn't decent from any somali male nor somali ancestor lineage thus tht child can't be somali male or female like what u think Somalis share 1 common lineage ancestor which followed by lineage and not maternal lineage everyone knew in past and present tht non Somalis and Somalis tht follow patriarchal
And there is no such half and half everyone in this earth is mixed some how and some way tht is why I and some Somalis and non Somali follow patriarchal lineage
Thing u said doesn't make sense
If somali females want their their non ajnabi child to be same and as them somali females should creat their on ethnic group separate from somali
And yes non Somali man tht marry somali woman their isn't somali and me and those child are not same
There is such half

You're just another assimilated Somali.
Anyone can learn Somali, wuxu waa luqad. You might wanna go out there and look for your Arab and Bantu forefathers
Are u implying that i’m not Somali?
- Has a high Arab percent
- Bantu ancestry
- refuses to tell his mother's tribe

:comeon: cad cad confirmed. Told you niggas cad cads are sneaky
Bro ask anyone who used this site back in 2018 they will confirm that i’m a dark skin lamagoodle just like u :pachah1:
You're all being trolled by this man. He posted his photo here a long time ago. He did not look 20% Ayrab. I cannot speak to the 8% Congolese because 8% is nothing major.. there are Brazilians with higher amounts how look fully white.
Why the f*ck would I troll? These results reflects everything I have told u guys about my ancestry 2 yrs ago:drakewtf:

If you say so saaxib. I feel like this is a lie peddled by some Somali dudes to shame somali women out of having kids with ajnabi. Sorry but 68 iq tuulinimo does not trump science, you are half your dna both sides of you’re mixed.

I actually agree they are not ‘Somali’ in the full sense (like how madow people claim lightskin mixed people as full black) but if they have one parent they are still Somali. Doesn’t matter if it’s half, Somali is still present, just not full.

What Somali men need to worry about is their failure to pass on culture well, cause last i checked the most whitewashed and non-Somali culture mixed kids tend to always have a Somali dad who ran away.

A mixed somali with a Somali hooyo, that is engaged with the Somali culture, can soeka that language and due to proximity will end up even marrying into Somalis >>>>> a half Somali with a absent somali dad, that mostly turns out kefir and will remove the Somalinimo by 2nd generation
Culture and language doesn't make somali if I use this logic then tht makes somali arabs black white mongols
Indians since Somalis have ppl culture and language

You're mixed. Not Somali. Its that simple.
You dont even have a qabil, that alone shows you that you're not one of us. If you have to claim your mothers lineage and abtirsi then ruux Somali ah matihid.
You’re right I’m mixed, i’m not denying that. But I don’t give a rats ass about qabil.

Majority of my genetic makeup is from the ethnic group Somali and I look mostly Somali phenotype wise and that is what matters. Don’t give a shit about the minor Arab and Bantu ancestry.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
You’re right I’m mixed, i’m not denying that. But I don’t give a rats ass about qabil.

Majority of my genetic makeup is from the ethnic group Somali and I look mostly Somali phenotype wise and that is what matters. Don’t give a shit about the minor Arab and Bantu ancestry.

I understand that, this is a beautiful culture. I'd be disappointed too. But you gotta accept that you're not Somali, we've got Oromos and other Cushites who through war and assimilation now carry our genetics and DNA. Imagine if we as Somalis accepted everyone that wanted to be Somali. I mean we would've lost our culture and our identity long ago. Being strict on who can and cannot be Somali is why were such ancient people.

Last edited:
Are u implying that i’m not Somali?

Bro ask anyone who used this site back in 2018 they will confirm that i’m a dark skin lamagoodle just like u :pachah1:

Why the f*ck would I troll? These results reflects everything I have told u guys about my ancestry 2 yrs ago:drakewtf:

What ancestry did you tell us 2 years ago? What is your haplogroups? What is your qabiil?

I understand that, this is a beautiful culture. I'd be disappointed too. But you gotta accept that you're not Somali, we've got Oromos and other Cushites who through war and assimilation now carry our genetics. Imagine if we accepted everyone that wanted to be Somali. I mean we would've lost our culture and our identity long ago.
I grew up in a Somali household, grew up in a Somali dominated area, speak af Somali, 80% of ajnabis and Somalis automatically assumes that i’m ethnic Somali. I have no connection to this Arab side of me.

You people are quick to force me to accept my 19% Arab side of me but not my almost 60 fucking percent Somali DNA? U people are not being consistent.
What ancestry did you tell us 2 years ago? What is your haplogroups? What is your qabiil?
I said I was mostly Somali with some Yemeni ancestry from my dad side. U can even ask @Apollo
Here’s my haplogroup
76009F89-C51E-4A8B-9C14-99A3497B2D1A.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
You're all being trolled by this man. He posted his photo here a long time ago and he looked like a full Somali. He did not look 20% Ayrab. I cannot speak to the 8% Congolese because 8% is nothing major.. there are Brazilians with that amounts how look fully white.

You have to deduct the non-Horn % SSA from the West Asian, then he is only 12% more Eurasian than Somalis, which could explain why he still looks Somali.

Faker than climate change.

His results here are real. 😂 I used to troll him for not being Somali because of his Yemeni paternal lineage. :lol:

Trending

Latest posts