K'naan's ExGF Lupita Ngongonggong Magazine Photoshop Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
In the November edition of Grazia Magazine, the cover featured Kenyan actress Lupita Nyong. As some of you may, or may not know, Lupita has always rocked her naturally short hair, she never wears weave or other wigs, as most of the world's black women do. She's very proud and accepting of how she looks and who she is. I read her statement, talking about it on her Facebook, it was very touching. Waa iska miskeen gabarta.

What happened was, Grazia Magazine, changed her photo on the cover, essentially photoshoping her with longer hair. Here it is:

FB_IMG_1510348141227.jpg

Hope she sues the c*nts. But, knowing how much Kenyans bumlick cadaans (and Timo Jelecs, they actually made them an 'indigenous' tribe of Kenya, earlier this year, unf*ckingbelievable), I doubt she will take any legal action.

This further proves the institutional racism that excits in the beauty and fashin industry. I always thougt to myself, what's this thing that beauty magazines and fashion labels, have for butt-ugly black/African women? Most of whom being from South Sudan. So for a person who lives in parts of the world, where there are hardly any black/African people, and they see these ugly black/African women, who are 'Super' Models, in adverts and magazines, with stunning white and Asian women beside them, they'll have the thought that: "Damn Black/African women are ugly as hell, and look like shaved monkeys."

I tell ya, the beauty and fashion industry is a toxic environment. That, Halimo Aden girl, from Minnesota, better watch herself. I mean, it's bad enough for white girls themselves, where they're put under immense pressure and treated like sh*t, that they resort to suicide. That's Why, I was very disappointed with soo many people happy at a Somali girl, becoming a model: her life could be, In Sha Allah it won't, headed in the wrong direction with a tragic end.

Last edited:
In the November edition of Grazia Magazine, the cover featured Kenyan actress Lupita Nyong. As some of you may, or may not know, Lupita has always rocked her naturally short hair, she never wears weave or other wigs, as most of the world's black women do. She's very proud and accepting of how she looks and who she is. I read her statement, talking about it on her Facebook, it was very touching. Waa iska miskeen gabarta.

What happened was, Grazia Magazine, changed her photo on the cover, essentially photoshoping her with longer hair. Here it is:

View attachment 33935

Hope she sues the c*nts. But, knowing how much Kenyans bumlick cadaans (and Timo Jelecs, they actually made them an 'indigenous' tribe of Kenya, earlier this year, unf*ckingbelievable), I doubt she will take any legal action.

This further proves the institutional racism that excits in the beauty and fashin industry. I always thougt to myself, what's this thing that beauty magazines and fashion labels, have for butt-ugly black/African, most of whom being from South Sudan. So for a person who lives in parts of the world, were there are hardly any black/African people, and they see these ugly women, who are Super models, in adverts and magazines, with stunning white and Asian women, they'll have the thought that: "Damn Black/African women are ugly as hell, and look like shaved monkeys."

I tell ya, the beauty and fashion industry is a toxic environment. That, Halimo Aden girl, from Minnesota, better watch herself. I mean, it's bad enough for white girls themselves, were they're put under immense pressure and treated like sh*t, that they resort to suicide. That's Why, I was very disappointed with soo many people happy at a Somali girl, becoming a model: her life could be, In Sha Allah it won't, headed in the wrong direction with a tragic end.

Lupita Nyongo is number one on my list of top 10 Bantu women.

Goodness gracious, she's macaan like Irio :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts