kismaayo

209886144_2092317727575784_1193658501054577640_n.jpg

:rejoice:

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali
@TekNiKo

you two gonna need visa and passport to enter. :yousmart:

Warya Ferrari you think kismayo is dhegaxbuur?

Look how bad that picture looks. 0 proper roads. The whole house has a roof made of cardboard. Parts of the house look like they will fall down. A small roof is slipping from the wall. And at the extreme right thats not even a house. Thats a tent. Ceebey tacaal.

reer

VIP

Look how bad that picture looks. 0 proper roads. The whole house has a roof made of cardboard. Parts of the house look like they will fall down. A small roof is slipping from the wall. And at the extreme right thats not even a house. Thats a tent. Ceebey tacaal.
markaan kismayo joogay there was 1 proper road left over from kacaanka that was filled with bullet holes but otherwise still better than the cheap turkish roads in xanar that have pothole after pothole. inta kale of kismayo jidadku waxay ahayeen bacaad.

i wanna see passport if you visit.

:yousmart:

if not waa lagu musaafurin.:trumpsmirk:

Horta is Kismayo developed with good urban planning and good roads??
I don't think it is, however it does seem to be more economically viable. A family friend moved from Jigjiga to Kismaayo, he said that its generally easy to access supplies but the workers are less skilled and generally more expensive.

All the reer galbeed diaspora are moving to Kismaayo , OG are the most educated and richest subclan due to them having access to more developed countries. I expect Kismaayo to be a powerhouse in the future.

You are Kikuyu slave even the slaves in Dhegaxbuur are better than your ilk, at least they kiss the feat of Habeshi Boqortooyo while you wash the black ass of adoomey.
Funny is how you forgot that Kukuyada target practise on your kinds from the skies.

Imagine you and wild beasts being categorised the same as game animals.

Kismaayo is one of the best Somali cities.. Hope it gets peace and development so I can visit in the future InshaAllah.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
markaan kismayo joogay there was 1 proper road left over from kacaanka that was filled with bullet holes but otherwise still better than the cheap turkish roads in xanar that have pothole after pothole. inta kale of kismayo jidadku waxay ahayeen bacaad.
Turkish roads are good but xamar dont have sewer system so it will collapse easily