Kheyre gives speech regarding the constitution

I wonder how he thinks he’ll win the 2026 elections especially if it’s 1m1v
I dont believe he'll get it done, its only 2 years away. He knows his days are numbered since this is technically his 7th year as the president of somalia, he'll most likely do anything in his favor until then.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
It’s game over for dastuur change at this point.
What is Kheyre's political agenda?

I like the fact he didn't participate in the recent meeting where Farmaajo was present. It does indeed show he is a man of integrity unlike Sheikh Shariif.

Last edited:
What is Kheyre's political agenda?

I like the fact he didn't participate in the recent meeting where Farmaajo was present. It does indeed show he is a man of integrity unlike Sheikh Shariif.
He wants horumar just like all of us. Under Kheyre, Somalia has access to unlimited amounts of funds. The world wants to work with us. They trust Khyere. He wants 1M1V because deep down he knows he will be re elected democratically again and again and again simply because the shacab will fall in love with the way he will serve the nation.

Last edited:
Based murusade E-BY8081 brothers:salute:
Check out my and @Step a side's pod

wW006RD.jpeg

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
He wants horumar just like all of us. Under Kheyre, Somalia has access to unlimited amounts of funds. The world wants to work with us. They trust Khyere. He wants 1M1V because deep down he knows he will be re elected democratically again and again and again simply because the shacab will fall in love with the way he will serve the nation.
Ina adeer, you painted a fantastic picture, but what are his agendas? What are his plans for Banaadir, KG, HS etc? How will he develop the country, what is his vision? We shacab need to see a clear roadmap.

At this moment it is vital that Kheyre formulates a clear message. Or he comes off as another greedy(albeit less than the others) kursi applicant. The Garowe stunt gave Kheyre quite the edge in the opposition camp, he should capitalise.

Last edited:
Farmaajo is an absolute dumbass for getting on this man’s case for corruption, but karma hit him back later with bahane. I don’t mind either, but if I had to choose, kheyre is the one who got us out of the first year slump of 2017 with unpaid soldiers protesting.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Farmaajo is an absolute dumbass for getting on this man’s case for corruption, but karma hit him back later with bahane. I don’t mind either, but if I had to choose, kheyre is the one who got us out of the first year slump of 2017 with unpaid soldiers protesting.
Thought you idolised farmaajo:ohreally:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I forgot about that guy it took me a couple seconds to remember him, where is he now?
1711562087431.png

Trending

Latest posts