Khat and oral cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Self combusting as in spontenously combusting out of nowhere? lol. I can't even imagine the traffic that came from that thing. The streets are bad as is.

And You visited the greatest city in the USA and that was the most memorable thing that happened to you? :childplease:
It seems like you're not the adventurous type.

I'm from Buffalo btw not NYC and we do have backyards :dj:

Yep, spontaneously. I snapped it with a byline, and kept the video 'cuz the scene of the incident with the NYFD and all, and the way it was expertly shot by yours truly was film school good, you get me. I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

I was only there for two measley days, tho. We made the best of it we could, mostly streets and eats. The last thing we did was hit Harlem for Somali grub @ Safari, 'cuz we wanted to experience a Somali restaurant. It was :2tjlv3e:

You're deflecting, tho. Superman coffee?:ftw9nwa: Doesn't it make you a layabout or is that a rumor?

maestro

Cultural revolution
Yep, spontaneously. I snapped it with a byline, and kept the video 'cuz the scene of the incident with the NYFD and all, and the way it was expertly shot by yours truly was film school good, you get me. I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

I was only there for two measley days, tho. We made the best of it we could, mostly streets and eats. The last thing we did was hit Harlem for Somali grub @ Safari, 'cuz we wanted to experience a Somali restaurant. It was :2tjlv3e:

You're deflecting, tho. Superman coffee?:ftw9nwa: Doesn't it make you a layabout or is that a rumor?

Lol sorry for deflecting.:meleshame:

I'm gonna share my knowledge of the plant with you.

It makes you layabout but also makes you hyper active. it's basically coffee on steroids so you see where the name fits. It will make you release dopamine and you'll feel very nice while you're on it but feel very lazy shitty and depressed when you're off it (like any drug).
It tastes like grass/leaves. Bitter and disgusting but it's not about how it tastes it's about how it makes you feel and Since alcohol is forbidden most people seek refuge in this magic leaf. After a while you'll get dependant and start ruining your teeth and your life.
Thats all you need to know :manny:

What's with the sudden interest in khat tho? :cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
Lol sorry for deflecting.:meleshame:

I'm gonna share my knowledge of the plant with you.

It makes you layabout but also makes you hyper active. it's basically coffee on steroids so you see where the name fits. It will make you release dopamine and you'll feel very nice while you're on it but feel very lazy shitty and depressed when you're off it (like any drug).
It tastes like grass/leaves. Bitter and disgusting but it's not about how it tastes it's about how it makes you feel and Since alcohol is forbidden most people seek refuge in this magic leaf. After a while you'll get dependant and start ruining your teeth and your life.
Thats all you need to know :manny:

What's with the sudden interest in khat tho? :cosbyhmm:

Lol. Don't worry, I'm not interested in doing khat. I'm just curious.

Would you say it's more destructive than alcohol?

Last edited:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Lol. Don't worry, I'm not interested in doing khat. I'm just curious.

The administration seems so messy to me. Would you say it's more destructive than alcohol?

Absolutely not!

Khat is a mild drug it's nothing compared to alcohol. It's ranked even lower than cigarettes on the hard drug scale.

Its just, within the Somali community it is the biggest problem.

VixR

Veritas
Absolutely not!

Khat is a mild drug it's nothing compared to alcohol. It's ranked even lower than cigarettes on the hard drug scale.

How does it manage to cause so many problems if it's that mild? Lack of moderation lol?

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How does it manage to cause so many problems if it's that mild? Lack of moderation lol?
The problem is usually never the drugs themselves but personal problems and pain that people are using drugs to escape.

A healthier view on mental health treatment, dialog to discuss the problems within the community and helping the addicts recover would go a long way,

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Absolutely not!

I think you're romanticizing Somalis problem with khat.

maestro

Cultural revolution

Just imagine this. Imagine you're chewing khat but it doesn't get you high instantly, it takes you hours to get fully ON. so you have to chew that stuff at night where there is a lot of time to waste.

You spent the last 2/3 hours chewing and it's 1 am. You can't sleep now since you just took some heavy stimulants and you're forced to stay awake doing shit. Khat takes a LOONG time to wear out so you will feel this lack of sleep for hours. Before long it become dawn and you just spent the entire night doing this.

The high feeling goes away in the morning and you will feel really sleepy and go to bed. You just missed your family and you miss work. Your children won't be seeing you....

You get the picture.

VixR

Veritas
Just imagine this. Imagine you're chewing khat but it doesn't get you high instantly, it takes you hours to get fully ON. so you have to chew that stuff at night where there is a lot of time to waste.

You spent the last 2/3 hours chewing and it's 1 am. You can't sleep now since you just took some heavy stimulants and you're forced to stay awake doing shit. Khat takes a LOONG time to wear out so you will feel this lack of sleep for hours. Before long it become dawn and you just spent the entire night doing this.

The high feeling goes away in the morning and you will feel really sleepy and go to bed. You just missed your family and you miss work. Your children won't be seeing you....

You get the picture.

Wow, that time-consuming, huh? Interesting. The high that good that a man would put all that work into it, damn..

I get the picture a lil better now, thank you.

Does it make you truly get-work-done productive during the hyper-stimulated hours, or does it just make you jumpy?

maestro

Cultural revolution
Wow, that time-consuming, huh? Interesting. The high that good that a man would put all that work into it, damn..

I get the picture a lil better now, thank you.

Does it make you truly get-work-done productive during the hyper-stimulated hours, or does it just make you jumpy?

It's a comfortable high. You won't be jumpy or anything but your eye become wide open like :weirdo: and hard to close. Your focus boosts 10 times and you can do something for hours without getting distracted.

I tried it more than once back in Africa and people love this stuff. It's sold like toilet paper there. If you want to try it idk how you get it in the USA but you don't have to. Same result can be achieved by just adding Rum + Redbull or any energy drink to your coffee. :axvmm9o:

I'm jk don't do that lmao

VixR

Veritas
It's a comfortable high. You won't be jumpy or anything but your eye become wide open like :weirdo: and hard to close. Your focus boosts 10 times and you can do something for hours without getting distracted.

I tried it more than once back in Africa and people love this stuff. It's sold like toilet paper there. If you want to try it idk how you get it in the USA but you don't have to. Same result can be achieved by just adding Rum + Redbull or any energy drink to your coffee. :axvmm9o:

I'm jk don't do that lmao

That would be disastrous. I'm a lightweight. I get hyper from drinking soft-drinks lol!

It seems to me like khat needs to be GM'd. If you could harness that focus it gives you with that comfortable high, without the negatives of time-consumption and depression when you're off it, it could become like some kind of HA super-drug, like the nootropics some people take. Plenty of folks in school here hit the Addy (Adderall) pills for that type of focus.

VixR

Veritas
If you can't change it, fix it. I think I just hit the jackpot, and found the secret sauce to the revolution folks :lol:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Lol. That would be disastrous. I'm a lightweight, I get hyper from drinking soft-drinks.

It seems to me like khat needs to be GM'd. If you could harness that focus it gives you with that comfortable high, without the negatives of time-consumption and depression when you're off it, it could become like some kind of HA super-drug. Like, the nootropics some people take.

If you can't change it, fix it. I think I just hit the jackpot, and found the secret sauce to the revolution folks :lol:

:yousmart:That's smart. It could be useful if processed and could bag in a lot of money.

Right now it seems to just a regional third world drug that no one cares about but you could make it into some billion dollar plant.

Not a bad idea at all :ehh: Let's create a company and make millions before anyone else does :ummhmsmiley:

VixR

Veritas
:yousmart:That's smart. It could be useful if processed and could bag in a lot of money.

Right now it seems to just a regional third world drug that no one cares about but you could make it into some billion dollar plant.

Not a bad idea at all :ehh: Let's create a company and make millions before anyone else does :ummhmsmiley:

All we need now is some mad scientists and geneticists up in the house along with that start-up money. :patrice:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Always with the start up money:tocry:

Well. It was fun while it lasted the two minutes

ViX-NY incorporated doesn't sound bad :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts