Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
These mutants may have been in servitude to their wide-eyed xabashi lords since forever but why can't they organise themselves to fight this injustice instead of bringing their aids and filth to SL?

The xabashi s have been instructed to open their aids infested cunts to kill our Somali men...

One such victim is @TheWeekday his xabashi jinn has enslaved him to no mans land.

I'd be like hitler and place them in concentration camps- gas and burn their flesh and feed them back to their fellow ppl

black

live and let die.
The xabashi s have been instructed to open their aids infested cunts to kill our Somali men...

One such victim is @TheWeekday his xabashi jinn has enslaved him to no mans land.

I'd be like hitler and place them in concentration camps- gas and burn their flesh and feed them back to their fellow ppl

Spoiler alert: Ain't no nigga switching teams because of pussy :drakelaugh:

TooMacaan

VIP
lol I don't know. So far I have a literal 100% accuracy from telling Xabeshis from Somalis and I imagine a lot of other somalis do so too. Did you see his pic? I haven't. He was also all up in Ethio forums, so somehow I think it's believable. Maybe he's mixed?
Yeah, I can usually tell them apart too but there are a few people where it's more ambiguous (there was a thread here asking what ppl got confused for and some members said they got confused as xabashi by other xabashis). I haven't seen the pic, I'm only hearing about this now lol. I'll look out for that thread soon though.

Lol, ikr. I don't believe this either...all from a picture, ppl assumed he wasn't Somali but rather Ethiopian?? Some Somalis look Ethiopian and vice versa.
IMG_7634.JPG

I CANT LET THAT COMMENT SLIDE THROUGH @Canuck ETHIOPIAN DETECTED

I do not condone this viewpoint at all.

They are (somewhat) humans and we should treat them as such hence why I want them to be peacefully deported back to their masters.

And Ethiopia will pay for it!!!:fittytousand:

black

live and let die.
Yeah, I can usually tell them apart too but there are a few people where it's more ambiguous (there was a thread asking what they got confused for and some members said they got confused as xabashi by other xabashis). I haven't seen the pic, I'm only hearing about this now lol. I'll look out for that thread soon though.

Oh I thought it was more than that. I've had Habeshas confuse me for Habesha... :bell: I think it's easier for us to set ourselves apart from them than vice versa. They're far more than us in sheer numbers and diversity. So I'll still trust the community's verdict :lolbron:

Spoiler alert: Ain't no nigga switching teams because of pussy :drakelaugh:

Disclaimer- not all pussy's were not created equal.

Every woman regardless of race is different, have you not had enough experiences to know that walal? But Somali woman are expectional in all ways. :banderas:

Ain't nothing better than a Somali woman, we keep the majority of our men, it's only the strays, who go play, but they always marry their Somali women. Less than 1% marry outside of our race... there's nothing to argue about here, move along
:mjlol:

Don't compare :trash: with gold

I do not condone this viewpoint at all.

They are (somewhat) humans and we should treat them as such hence why I want them to be peacefully deported back to their masters.

And Ethiopia will pay for it!!!:fittytousand:

Yes that's true..lets build a wall, make them pay for it.

We should start deportation procedures immediately, :siilaanyolaugh:

black

live and let die.
Disclaimer- not all pussy's were not created equal.

Every woman regardless of race is different, have you not had enough experiences to know that walal? But Somali woman are expectional in all ways. :banderas:

Ain't nothing better than a Somali woman, we keep the majority of our men, it's only the strays, who go play, but they always marry their Somali women. Less than 1% marry outside of our race... there's nothing to argue about here, move along
:mjlol:

Don't compare :trash: with gold

I was insinuating a woman couldn't convince a man to switch sides without real reasoning, the mere virtue of vagina doesn't cut it. As the saying goes... Men get with women with the hope they will never change, but they do. Women get with men with the hope they will change, but they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending