Kenyans Are Pissed Lol 😂

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Chinese and hindis running the economy but got smoke for somalis. Dadkeena should be ruthless, get monopoly of every business. Jileec badanaa, they will always calacaal while we make ourselves comfortable.

I don’t understand why you guys are happy antagonizing Kenyans do you not know the danger you put Somali Kenyans in? Why do Somali people seem to fight everybody online when we have so much work to do as a people, as a nation etc what do we bring to the table besides piracy, terrorism, and a failed state? Calling Kenyans Bantu and being racist only sows deep seated hatred for Somali people so remember that when these Kenyan police officers target Somali Kenyans the reason why.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I don’t understand why you guys are happy antagonizing Kenyans do you not know the danger you put Somali Kenyans in? Why do Somali people seem to fight everybody online when we have so much work to do as a people, as a nation etc what do we bring to the table besides piracy, terrorism, and a failed state? Calling Kenyans Bantu and being racist only sows deep seated hatred for Somali people so remember that when these Kenyan police officers target Somali Kenyans the reason why.
You sound hella fucking dumb, I want you to go to the qoutes and say that shit again and look at who is really the ones that are antagonzing. You talk about how we only bring piracy and terrorism and yet one of the biggest malls in east africa was built in Kenya by somalis. What a fucking loser

20240318_214309.jpg

You sound hella fucking dumb, I want you to go to the qoutes and say that shit again and look at who is really the ones that are antagonzing. You talk about how we only bring piracy and terrorism and yet one of the biggest malls in east africa was built in Kenya by somalis. What a fucking loser
A fucking mall is that something to be proud of? No less in another country. What about our homeland that has been in mess for 30 years? Let me know when Somalis in Kenya open steel mills, and oil fields and own real companies like the Indians and whites who control the economy.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
They didnt let us secede But it was Mistake. Now we are on a better path fully self inflicted and they fostered it now they wanna be Mad.

Kenya is ripe for the taking. We arent indians that can be shipped out like Idi amin did and our population is huge. Kenya is the playground for somalis all over the world

I don't understand what's so special about a mall to warrant this much attention. This shows how Somalis truly form a true ''Middleman minority'' ( Indian's are not Middlemen but colonial vanguards) in the country.
A middleman minority is a minority population whose main occupations link producers and consumers: traders, money-lenders, etc. A middleman minority, while possibly suffering discrimination and bullying, does not hold an "extreme subordinate" status in society
Everything that constitutes a ''Middleman Minority' applies to us in Kenya, down to the letter.

As a group we are not that better off or wealthier either, so the perception of us being rich or taking wealth is off. Because the Somali region NFD receives no funding and is one of the least developed regions and it's deliberately being kept that way to weaken it via ''Systemic Economic Marginalization'' of it by the Kenyan government, in order to quench the so called ''irredentism'' .

NFD is esentially a non-self governing territory. They are angry over a few businesses and malls in Nairobi/Eastleigh, now just imagine if NFD was allowed to govern and fund itself.

Last edited:
A fucking mall is that something to be proud of? No less in another country. What about our homeland that has been in mess for 30 years? Let me know when Somalis in Kenya open steel mills, and oil fields and own real companies like the Indians and whites who control the economy.

Those are all colonial industries and wealth left behind in the hands of colonialists from the British rule where Indians formed the economic and administrative middle class in colonial Kenya and was being imported to Kenya as a buffer. Somalis did not.

The fact they haven't nationalized those and allow them to control the production is the bigger problem. It goes with what @El Nino says you have White's & Indian foreigner's running your country's economy to no direct benefit to you and you invite Chinese to use you as laborers and abuse/slap you up afterwards.

But a Somali who are Africans, Your Neighbors and Native to Kenya simply opening a mall is a cause for an uproar waa yaaab. Mentally colonized.

Chinese and hindis running the economy but got smoke for somalis. Dadkeena should be ruthless, get monopoly of every business. Jileec badanaa, they will always calacaal while we make ourselves comfortable.
Reminds me of South Africans they always steal and burn Somali business yet they say no words to the Chinese and Indians running their country even their white masters who control everything they don’t care

NidarNidar

Punisher
Its better to live life as a lion than a domesticated house cat.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
How do whites run the economy?
You’re right about Indians they practically own Kenya’s manufacturing sector

somalis till this day fail to see the benefits of manufacturing and prefer to resell Turkish Chinese goods

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Reminds me of South Africans they always steal and burn Somali business yet they say no words to the Chinese and Indians running their country even their white masters who control everything they don’t care
That’s because Indians and whites don’t live alongside Madow townships

Why would they attack whites? they acknowledge them as fellow citizens. These attacks are done due to xenophobia, they're mainly against recent immigrants/refugee populations.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why would they attack whites? they acknowledge them as fellow citizens. These attacks are done due to xenophobia, they're mainly against recent immigrants/refugee populations.
No, they (blacks) live in a horrible state compared to whites. The wealth gap is insane. Instead of blaming cadaans they’d rather turn their attention on black immigrants.

Rainbow nation my ass, that shit was a scam. They played themselves.
:ufdup:

Latest posts