Kenyan warplanes strike Saakow Middle Jubba injure 2 young boys aged 7 and 1.

Boon, I am 100% bilis. I haven't got family/friends in Saakow. But the Deegaan is a Reewin Deegaan so I am concerned for my fellow Reewins.

The way you engage in politics is very similar to my boon friends who have a worldview lacking in agency. If you are bilis, then it seems like this disease has infected you and are in dire need of a remedy.

Saakow is a very diverse district. It is a great disservice to our Digil neighbours, esp Dabara, to proclaim it Reewin land.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
The way you engage in politics is very similar to my boon friends who have a worldview lacking in agency. If you are bilis, then it seems like this disease has infected you and are in dire need of a remedy.

Saakow is a very diverse district. It is a great disservice to our Digil neighbours, esp Dabara, to proclaim it Reewin land.
Saakow is predominantly Geelidle and Macalinweyne which are Reewin. Dabarre live in Buaale/Diinsoor.

Boons are Somali people. I personally see them to be closer to Reewins then the "Maxaa tiri" people. That's my personal opinion whether you agree or not.

Saakow is predominantly Geelidle and Macalinweyne which are Reewin. Dabarre live in Buaale/Diinsoor.

Boons are Somali people. I personally see them to be closer to Reewins then the "Maxaa tiri" people. That's my personal opinion whether you agree or not.

Middle Juba is the most diverse gobol in the country so calling it all Reewin land is misleading. You have to talk in terms of villages/grazing area. Anything south of the river is boonti heewiye land although they have very few permanent settlements.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Middle Juba is the most diverse gobol in the country so calling it all Reewin land is misleading. You have to talk in terms of villages/grazing area. Anything south of the river is boonti heewiye land although they have very few permanent settlements.
Yes there are non Reewins in Middle Jubba on the western jubba. Also Around Jilib there's sheekhaals. As well.

Trending