Kenyan man claims Somalis will take over in 30 years

I saw this on my TL few weeks ago thought it was an good discussion Demography politics in Kenya are interesting what do you guys think about this ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No. Imagine Kenyans turning into murderous Zulu South Africans?

Atii Sujus are in deep do do

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Not possible if there is one thing somalis hate more than each other its bantus
:snoop:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
No. Imagine Kenyans turning into murderous Zulu South Africans?

Atii Sujus are in deep do do
So are you saying we will become like the Caadans of south Africa? Hmm I like that let me just buy a property in Nairobi and blame the problems on tanzanian refugees. (the non-exsistent ones)

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Golden State Warriors Whatever GIF by Bleacher Report

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
It'a over once those machetes come out

Attachments

• saladin3.jpg
    saladin3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 47
He should be more worried about the Chinese whipping their asses on their own soil :snoop:

If I was a Kenyan knowing this fact, I would shut the f*ck up.

Basically he’s saying Somalis will take over the country in 30 years from the other tribes like luos and luhyas etc
Well somalis were gonna be running Kenya regardless if the brits didn't subdue expansion southwards in the 1800s so its inevitable. the great cushitic expansion will take place and displace and undo the bantu expansion that was 1000s of years In the making in only 30 years.
Inshallah we will make east Africa all cushitic again before it splits away into its own continent. I salute our sijui brethren. mashallah there doing a good job in mass producing sijui puppetmaster the bane of all the kenyati tribesmen.

The great displacement has already began

images (1).jpeg

Last edited:
He should be more worried about the Chinese whipping their asses on their own soil :snoop:

If I was a Kenyan knowing this fact, I would shut the f*ck up.
The issue is they see the Chinese as above them same with the Indians that mistreat them in there own country and the whites. However they don't see us as above them so we are there scapegoat that they can hate on in place of all those other groups.

That will change tho if somaliweyn actually starts fixing up. If you think about it we are basically seen as a plague that's constantly encroaching and claiming more and more as we expand. basically we are the oromos to them 😂

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Aren't Somalis the ones scoring with the most ancient Kenyan Pastoralist of any ethnic group living in modern day Kenya?

We could easily say We Wuz the lost Kenyan Southern Cushites or Azanians and it wouldn't even be that far-fetched of a claim.:dabcasar:I don't think its a demographic takeover more like a take back.

Aren't Somalis the ones scoring with the most ancient Kenyan Pastoralist of any ethnic group living in modern day Kenya?

We could easily say We Wuz the lost Kenyan Southern Cushites or Azanians and it wouldn't even be that far-fetched of a claim.:dabcasar:I don't think its a demographic takeover more like a take back.
Exactly most of them aren't even native to Kenya we are just taking back what was ours only the other cushitic groups there have similar claims to us over Kenya.

Imagine they are telling you to get off a land that genetically adjacent people to you lived on. The NFD is also entirely Somali land. :damn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it not gonna be long before there displaced anyways all we need is for the state of somalia to be stable and in a good position for intervention so when it finally boils over there won't be no massacre and we can just swoop in and take even more. However if somalia remains in its current state we could be looking at another wallag massacre which would be the worst case scenario for somalis there.

Trending