Kenyan farming in Golgodob, Mudug

I'm suprised how he was able to do this in that unstable region with warring clans and why the locals let him establish a farm near the city centre of Goldogob.

A lot of reer galdogob I’ve seen on social media seem to be supportive of this initiative I’ve heard the guy is also Muslim

there’s also other farms on the outskirts of galdogob for anybody wondering

Last edited:
A lot of reer galdogob I’ve seen on social media seem to be supportive of this initiative I’ve heard the guy is also Muslim

there’s also other farms on the outskirts of galdogob for anybody wondering
That's good to hear. But would a rival clan be allowed to do this? Somalida love welcoming Ajnabis and push away their own.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I'm suprised how he was able to do this in that unstable region with warring clans and why the locals let him establish a farm near the city centre of Goldogob.

The locals need to learn from him how to grow crops in the lands.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch

He should get out of there,there is literally 0 obstacles stopping someone from killing him he has no one to back him up

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
The guys name is Dr Muse he is Muslim . He works at hospital in galdoogb as radiologist does this part time I guess. It’s small scale operation think they use small water tower to irrigate in background. The soil in the area is terrible and not much water as there is no river to do large scale operation . Will take someone alot of investment and risk to make large scale farming possible in area. Camels and livestock is way safer return and food source for climate

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Video of somali guy who does farming in area as well. another fairly small operation. Farmers here in america 1 family manages acres and acres of land far as eye can see they have top soil, farm equipment, and lots of free govt money and loans