Kenyan bantus KILLING somalis in nairobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
as mad as i am it could've gone way worse, if i had to pick getting burned alive (worst pain on the planet) or getting shot im easily picking the bullet, lets be greatful on the fact that they went out a less painful way

dudes below got burned to death for stealing potatoes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but nonetheless both punishments are too fucking cruel and barbaric for thievery smh AUN

as mad as i am it could've gone way worse, if i had to pick getting burned alive (worst pain on the planet) or getting shot im easily picking the bullet, lets be greatful on the fact that they went out a less painful way

dudes below got burned to death for stealing potatoes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but nonetheless both punishments are too fucking cruel and barbaric for thievery smh AUN
:faysalwtf::ohdamn: Wtf man potatoes. someone should have paid on their behalf. may we not see an ending like this .

17630148_1433238723382661_1726380793760019472_n.jpg

ive gone through the comments and found that these guys are allegedly gang members and are the ones in the video getting shot but for murdering an imam last ramadan

Last edited:
17630148_1433238723382661_1726380793760019472_n.jpg

ive gone through the comments and found that these guys are allegedly gang members and are the ones in the video getting shot but for murdering an imam last ramadan
Good detective work .but Still doesn't justify what the man who shot them did . horrendous and heinous crime .

Good detective work .but Still doesn't justify what the man who shot them did . horrendous and heinous crime .
agreed, and i think i made a mistake on them killing an imam i went back to the comment and they're part of an eastleigh gang called superpower that basically kills and steals, those dudes did steal but another person in the same gang killed an imam

I lived in Kenya for around 2 years. This is all too common. Whenever a thief is caught, they are usually beaten to death by a mob or necklaced. I've actually witnessed a few. My uncle told me of 2 Somali guys who were beaten to death on suspicion. 1 of the guys was actually observing the other and tried to stop him from stealing, but he too was dragged into it and beaten to death...

RIP
I remember a guy stole a phone and when he was caught they but a tire around him a nd burned him to death

The Kenyans are afraid of somalis like super power but if you're a thief even the somalis will go against you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts