Kenyan bantus KILLING somalis in nairobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
In any normal place. If some guy was shooting at anything, forget a human being there would be chaos, women screaming, running or at the very least people trying to leave the vicinity. This look like any random Thursday.

What the kind of place is Nairobi? :kanyehmm:
I kind of place i would never go to

This might be slightly separate to the posted video, but these Bantus commit one of, if not the most brutal forms of mob 'justice' violence. I used to watch loads of videos where they would necklace (burning rubber tire) suspected thieves or matchete and immolate suspected witches.

Their actions are so primitive, it gives credence to racist racial theories. Fucking bahalo, Somalis need to migrate out of all Bantu countries or they'll face their eventual massacre. We've all seen what happened to the Somalis in South Africa - this is a ticking time bomb.

I've got a LiveLeak video of this savagery on display - mob justice involving two youths. Can I post it under spoiler? @Duke of Bohol @AbdiJohnson @Kaleel

This might be slightly separate to the posted video, but these Bantus commit one of, if not the most brutal forms of mob 'justice' violence. I used to watch loads of videos where they would necklace (burning rubber tire) suspected thieves or matchete and immolate suspected witches.

Their actions are so primitive, it gives credence to racist racial theories. Fucking bahalo, Somalis need to migrate out of all Bantu countries or they'll face their eventual massacre. We've all seen what happened to the Somalis in South Africa - this is a ticking time bomb.

I've got a LiveLeak video of this savagery on display - mob justice involving two youths. Can I post it under spoiler? @Duke of Bohol @AbdiJohnson @Kaleel
:whoa: with the racism.

it also happens in the west
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2205982/boy-thief-beaten-burned-death-vigilante-mob-lagos-nigeria/

yes

i wasn't disputing your point but the racism adds nothing
9c9.gif

Considering they killed a somali I couldn't care less to be honest. and I censored my self that's more than enough.
they do the same to their own too. i watched one where they just poured gasoline on a live person and set him a blaze. one of the worst things i seen online. this behavior needs to be analyzed and understood:mugshotman:

they do the same to their own too. i watched one where they just poured gasoline on a live person and set him a blaze. one of the worst things i seen online. this behavior needs to be analyzed and understood:mugshotman:
Oh it's analyzed alright savages living in hunter gatherer age .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts