Kenyan AMISOM arrive in Gedo

I knew you were gonna say something stupid. It's my L I'm not gonna deny it but it's your L too.
absolutely not my L.

I saw kdf soldiers carrying bags full of fufus enter your city, after all that shit your adeer pulled, they are now babysitting you.

how does that make you feel?

absolutely not my L.

I saw kdf soldiers carrying bags full of fufus enter your city, after all that shit your adeer pulled, they are now babysitting you.

how does that make you feel?
I don't know you tell me since your adeer have been kaboqaad dabaqoodhi for Kenyans muddo dheer:childplease:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I don't know you tell me since your adeer have been kaboqaad dabaqoodhi for Kenyans muddo dheer:childplease:
my adeers?:drakewtf:

so you are ogaden, but my ogaden adeers are not your adeers too?:mjkkk:

you keep exposing yourself everyday.
5C499CFB-3AF4-4A75-ACCB-365A22F7F5DD.gif

As Somalia, PL iyo SL doing well. JL iyo GM iyo SWS they catching up but slowly, you feel they have form of federal state government and working in different sectors like security. But the issue is SNA control by FGS not Federal States. So if states want to plan to free their lands from Alkabab. They should contact Xamar then FGS should choice when will SNA should start.

This type of mechanism giving Alkabab time to move faster and occupy areas before Xamar give green signal.

Example of it, Alkabab in GM recently capture new villages without resistant's Because of SNA busy in lower and middle shabeela.

For that GM request military assistant from PL to make buffer zone between two states and secure important cities in GM.

Those things like finish alkabab should be done by now but thanks for Xaramaajo anti federalism method against PL iyo JL. Somalia waste time on N&N nonsense.

You cant call southwest or hirshabeeleh a federal state .the leaders werent selected by the state . Atleast when shareef sheikh Aden was leading sws he was able to drive from baidoa -afgooye- Mogadishu, and regularly visited afgooye ,baraawe ,merka , Lambar 50 , janaale now laftagareen cant even visit afgooye not due to fear of al Shabaab but the fear of the shacab living there :francis:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You cant call southwest or hirshabeeleh a federal state .the leaders werent selected by the state . Atleast when shareef sheikh Aden was leading sws he was able to drive from baidoa -afgooye- Mogadishu, and regularly visited afgooye ,baraawe ,merka , Lambar 50 , janaale now laftagareen cant even visit afgooye not due to fear of al Shabaab but the fear of the shacab living there :francis:
Im talking about structure federal state. Of-course thanks for Xarmaajo they lose lands because of him.

Trending