Kenyan AMISOM arrive in Gedo

47052F73-B341-4F25-99EC-165A6C46BB51.jpeg
Kenyan AMISOM arrive in the headquarters of Gedo region of Jubaland to host election security and venue.

So was all that propaganda against Kenya the last 4 years allowed them to roam freely in your capital in the end?

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
-Somalia cut ties
-Kenya blocks air travel
-Somalia restores ties unconditionally
-Kenya bombs Gedo
-Somalia condemns bombing
-Kenya arrives in Gedo

Last 6 months summarised :farmajoyaab:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A joint AMISOM mission has arrived to conduct security checks and plan for AMISOM police to secure the Garbohareay election venue. Of course Kenya is part of this mission so its not big news.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
View attachment 189208Kenyan AMISOM arrive in the headquarters of Gedo region of Jubaland to host election security and venue.

So was all that propaganda against Kenya the last 4 years allowed them to roam freely in your capital in the end?

So what is the plan of this amisom shit. After a while the west will get tired of somalis. And they will remove all foreign troops

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So what is the plan of this amisom shit. After a while the west will get tired of somalis. And they will remove all foreign troops
You, right. One point Amisom will leave country. Security responsibility on JL-GM-SWS-HS iyo Xameer. instead of playing pollical games with PL ama SL. let them first fix their security problems.

for example HS. Has no government, no offices even the president living in Xamar. reer Abgaal iyo Xawadle should stop taking orders from xamar in each small things from xamar and do everything on their own. Like What GM iyo SWS and JL doing right now.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You, right. One point Amisom will leave country. Security responsibility on JL-GM-SWS-HS iyo Xameer. instead of playing pollical games with PL ama SL. let them first fix their security problems.

for example HS. Has no government, no offices even the president living in Xamar. reer Abgaal iyo Xawadle should stop taking orders from xamar in each small things from xamar and do everything on their own. Like What GM iyo SWS and JL doing right now.
So the president of hs lives in xamar?:mjlol: Honnestly i dont understand what these guys in their offices want. When amisom leaves eventually what will somalia do

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So the president of hs lives in xamar?:mjlol: Honnestly i dont understand what these guys in their offices want. When amisom leaves eventually what will somalia do
They will eventually leave trust me. Look at Afghanistan. They will leave because they will see there is no hope or progress. And then i will wonder what somalia will do
As Somalia, PL iyo SL doing well. JL iyo GM iyo SWS they catching up but slowly, you feel they have form of federal state government and working in different sectors like security. But the issue is SNA control by FGS not Federal States. So if states want to plan to free their lands from Alkabab. They should contact Xamar then FGS should choice when will SNA should start.

This type of mechanism giving Alkabab time to move faster and occupy areas before Xamar give green signal.

Example of it, Alkabab in GM recently capture new villages without resistant's Because of SNA busy in lower and middle shabeela.

For that GM request military assistant from PL to make buffer zone between two states and secure important cities in GM.

Those things like finish alkabab should be done by now but thanks for Xaramaajo anti federalism method against PL iyo JL. Somalia waste time on N&N nonsense.

Last edited:

Trending