Kenya started opuim war on Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
COCAINE SHIP DISAPPEARS FROM MOMBASA PORT DOCKS IN KISMAYU
Vessel nabbed with cocaine worth Ksh.360 million last Friday and been reported missing from Mombasa port under unexplained circumstances. Interesting that our search for MSC Positano on VesselFinder App shows that it is off the Somalia coast headed to dock on the Kismayo Port Somalia. he ship which was nabbed with narcotics worth Sh360 Million at the Port of Mombasa on Friday has allegedly disappeared.
One of the six containers that were in the vessel and had been marked for inspection cannot be traced.
Meanwhile breaking ..... A Briton and 2 Kenyans have been arrested over the cocaine seizure

Hubble

VIP
View attachment 5533 View attachment 5534 COCAINE SHIP DISAPPEARS FROM MOMBASA PORT DOCKS IN KISMAYU
Vessel nabbed with cocaine worth Ksh.360 million last Friday and been reported missing from Mombasa port under unexplained circumstances. Interesting that our search for MSC Positano on VesselFinder App shows that it is off the Somalia coast headed to dock on the Kismayo Port Somalia. he ship which was nabbed with narcotics worth Sh360 Million at the Port of Mombasa on Friday has allegedly disappeared.
One of the six containers that were in the vessel and had been marked for inspection cannot be traced.
Meanwhile breaking ..... A Briton and 2 Kenyans have been arrested over the cocaine seizure

That was what the khaat was. This is the second phase.

Cocaine production is tuff nowadays, more restrictions increasing the demand and the price of the product. I doubt they would sell that in Somalia, some can't even afford Khat.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Cocaine production is tuff nowadays, more restrictions increasing the demand and the price of the product. I doubt they would sell that in Somalia, some can't even afford Khat.
Do you know some medication made from cocaine, that is hard to find it. The private companies make it illegal to use or trade. Its all about business. But heroine is another thing.

This is war Kenyans are not after profit, their main goal is killing the Somali youth. ( same war happened in China by British, Native American in North America, in Egypt by Israel, in Saudi & gulf countries by Iran. Read more about opuim wars.

Last edited:

The poor people can afford drugs by selling their bodies, sex trade, human body trafficking, joining gangs. Open your eyes Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts