Karrayyuu Oromo people

Status
Not open for further replies.
similar to Afar
5646022954_ba4ddfee46_z.jpg

6766242197_0c82f8cde5.jpg

7016903181_3daabf00ae.jpg

6870806226_7df6f83cb8_z.jpg

i read somewhere that oromo were like gypsies..they dont really have an identity but rather many diffrent tribes mixed and assimilated into them.

i read somewhere that oromo were like gypsies..they dont really have an identity but rather many diffrent tribes mixed and assimilated into them.

I think they have kept original oromo culture going by the link i sent, but the scars i am not sure, maybe from afar
A lot of pictures on thr link

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I translated to 'castes'?
They are considered the center of ancient Oromo tradition and Oromo tend to refer to them as the original Oromos, but they are not in the many anymore. Many have died especially with the recent Ethiopian land grab deals.

this forum is called "Somalispot "not Oromospot, we discussed the Somali matters not Oromo or habashi. Your thread belongs to Ethiopian forums not Somali forums.

They are considered the center of ancient Oromo tradition and Oromo tend to refer to them as the original Oromos, but they are not in the many anymore. Many have died especially with the recent Ethiopian land grab deals.

Yes they have kept original oromo culture since their arrival 2 centuries ago. But i think borana are still the original
Not many left of these people no more than 50,000

Is it possible I could assimilate myself into the Oromo ethnic group? How difficult is it?

I have Akichu Oromo family members. But I want full assimilation.

What's the procedure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts