Kanye

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
7F264860-2220-41DA-BF49-1E8CDD471FAA.jpeg

I will always go to bat for Ye. I am Ye’s strongest soldier :camby:

Yaraye

VIP
Kanye is insane. Tho, I would like to see Kanye vs Azealia banks. Now that would be something entertaining. :whoo::lawd::russ:

He is dumb. A billionaire. He doesn't have to say a thing with all that money. All he has to do is to take action with all the money he has.
He tried and he got black balled by Jews. Ive been following his life for years. He is involved in the music industry, and fashion but these industries are completely filled with yahudi gatekeepers. He even said “blacks need to have connections like Jews” in 2018 and he got slammed by the Jewish ADL He’s just saying the quite part out loud and he’s getting F*cked

He tried and he got black balled by Jews. Ive been following his life for years. He is involved in the music industry, and fashion but these industries are completely filled with yahudi gatekeepers. He even said “blacks need to have connections like Jews” in 2018 and he got slammed by the Jewish ADL He’s just saying the quite part out loud and he’s getting F*cked
Why does he have to say it? With that money he could help the community even more

Trending