Kabtan Ayub doing mental damage to President and PM

Everyone is calaacling about Kabtan Ayub without ever naming him. Cowards

Kabtan ayuub tactics work on somaliland yeah becos those dude play that game of caay iyo aflagaado😀.

What about other somalis . Imagine d
Kabtan ayub goes insulting every sub clan of hawiye even my sub clan murusade . How does it bring any benefit . no intelectual discusion of real issues. Kabtan ayub is not an intelectual man . At any level social, economic and even political.
Walahi i remember couple of months a go he was insulting murusade it wasnt just political banter game but trying to is
Insult our nasabad i think it was when farxiya fiska maried the gabooye singer. He was saying all murusade are this murusade are these🙉🙉. Kkk some social media trols were against the mariage but trust me most of murusade dont even care dude. But kabtan ayub come trying to insult murusade.
By saying we majerteen ! Majerteen!!. Dude i just shrug it off. Becos hoyadeey waa cusmaan maxmuud . I dont even take it personal hate towards majerteen anyway dadka waawada dhasheen if murusade insult majerteen its bad becos they are majerteen whose moms are murusade and vice verse it applys to all clans dude.
But i give him a credit he is more like comedian he is kind of reminds me of trevor noah during trump presidency and he made fun of him.
Thats it. But i think it will a bad ideas to have kabtan ayub or even have young daroods see him as intelectual he isnt man. He is just a comdian - entertainer i sometimes watch his stuf just to laugh i just seem him as a joke nothing more.
Darood need to have someone who is intelectual to speak for them or even discus somali politics

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
HSM making a general statement about aflagaado

'Hes talking about Kaptan Ayub!'

Well at least you recognize yourselves as foul mouthed people with dhaqan xumo.

HSM making a general statement about aflagaado

'Hes talking about Kaptan Ayub!'

Well at least you recognize yourselves as foul mouthed people with dhaqan xumo.
Abdirizak boss who is weceysle even abdirizak kabayare who is murusade are included dude😂😂.
I just despise those two walhi nacalaa they are empty with no inteclt

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Social media starlets are no different to musicians, noone takes what their promoting as true, as he either seeking payments like singers or followers and indirect advertising money. He may say things that are partly true but not capturing the whole issue and its various dimensions or 'gray' areas, everything isn't blk n white like humans but shades.He also suffers a conflict of interest social media.

Social media starlets are no different to musicians, noone takes what their promoting as true, as he either seeking payments like singers or followers and indirect advertising money. He may say things that are partly true but not capturing the whole issue in multiple dimensions but he also suffer a conflict of interest social media.
But u have to rememebr there huge audiance who are very naive either young or old whol wil take everything they as biblical truth 😂😂.
It has to be regulated man

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But u have to rememebr there huge audiance who are very naive either young or old whol wil take everything they as biblical truth 😂😂.
It has to be regulated man

Yes conflict of interest whether it's growing followers thru shock value to get more indirect advertising money or even politicians calling him up to 'promote this and that' that's a huge conflict of interest and automatically reduces your credibility. Plus like all Somalis he may not fully capture an issue in its various dimension but 1 dimension(us vs them, blk n white). Imagine someone seeing humans as 1 dimension topic such as blk n white, not all the shades in between, history, languages, cultures, education rates.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@calasowcalasowcalasow@gma waxan calasow ka diiday danaha is diidan ama conflict of interest due to growing his followers and indirect advertising and being mouth piece for the politician of the day in return for 'clan interests' such as getting ppl work in Somalia or himself. Kama yeelayo kabtan ayuub, it's a universal rule and applies to all clans.

@calasowcalasowcalasow@gma waxan calasow ka diiday danaha is diidan ama conflict of interest due to growing his followers and indirect advertising and being mouth piece for the politician of the day in return for 'clan interests' such as getting ppl work in Somalia or himself. Kama yeelayo kabtan ayuub, it's a universal rule and applies to all clans.
Dude all these guys are nit very ambitious pple u get what i mean they have no real real! Ambition for me if i see somone with 40 year vision to tranform the country solve real social economic issue.
Wanting to make somalia become geoplitical power even surpass ethio and kenya and dominate the region that is the sought if vision u need to have but all these pple are only after small gains for their family and their friend circle that is it they are not ambitios or highly driven pple kkkkk. What unites pple is vision ideas and comon goal which than they sit down and say how can we achieve these by breaking it into tiny achievable goal than work from there than 30 years transform the nation .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dude all these guys are nit very ambitious pple u get what i mean they have no real real! Ambition for me if i see somone with 40 year vision to tranform the country solve real social economic issue.
Wanting to make somalia become geoplitical power even surpass ethio and kenya and dominate the region that is the sought if vision u need to have but all these pple are only after small gains for their family and their friend circle that is it they are not ambitios or highly driven pple kkkkk. What unites pple is vision ideas and comon goal which than they sit down and say how can we achieve these by breaking it into tiny achievable goal than work from there than 30 years transform the nation .

They also lazy thinkers copy/paste by looking outwards none of their solutions has any Somali characteristics and relevance to the following

1. Pre Colonial Somalia
2. Colonial Legacy
3. Independence Era government(civilian, kacaan) and power abuses
4. Economic regional disparities even tho their taxes, aid, debt was used in their name but they saw no benefit
5. Civil war era
6. Cultural layer. They think their all kings or rulers and independent this is very different to peasantry cultured societies

No system they promote addresses any of the Somali characteristic and suggests copy-paste which we tried from Colonial legacy to Independence era governments. We tried copying foreign solution out of touch and not in-line with Somali characteristics.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@calasowcalasowcalasow@gma when u hear somali elite discuss their not seeing all the dimensions of Somalia and sometimes only part dimensions like 1 area such as civil war, while others may see economic disparities and power abuses, while another only sees colonial legacy or pre colonial somalia. I see it all these dimensions combined and evaluate their proposed solutions to see how many dimensions it addresses. The lowest of all thinkers is those who propose copy/paste foreign systems when we tried that and doesn't fuse well with the cultural dimension or any somali characteristic dimension.

They also lazy thinkers copy/paste by looking outwards none of their solutions has any Somali characteristics and relevance to the following

1. Pre Colonial Somalia
2. Colonial Legacy
3. Independence Era government(civilian, kacaan) and power abuses
4. Economic regional disparities even tho their taxes, aid, debt was used in their name but they saw no benefit
5. Civil war era
6. Cultural layer. They think their all kings or rulers and independent this is very different to peasantry cultured societies

No system they promote addresses any of the Somali characteristic and suggests copy-paste which we tried from Colonial legacy to Independence era governments. We tried copying foreign solution out of touch and not in-line with Somali characteristics.
I see u point the political stractures we have developed in the west in natural maner through process of evolution it took centures look at swizerland i think if not wrong they have been demcracy since 1800s sth . before that they model is unique it works for them. Somalis cant go and copy - paste that same modelof stracture becuase it was designed for the swiss and in accordance to their culture and social stracture. Somalis will have to come with unique model but will be trail and eror not by force or rushing things through than see what works and what doesnt work.
Dude imagine u took stractural design of building that was built lets say in canada than use that stractural plan in somalia or even xamar that building may colapse. Because of foundation every region has type of soil u have to do u lab test than use that data to design foundation for u building other wise soil bearing capacity may not be able to caryy the haevy load of the building. This metaphor can be applied in politics in somalia they copy and paste the political design that was meant for the western world which typically indivualistic society but we are group or rather tribal pple it wont work we need our foundation design it has to tested and than evolve it with time but problems somalis want to rush for no reason. No critical thinking if we do we may than go back to 1969 eror becos u havent build strong foundation. The country may fall into militry hand like siad bare . Or else u could have pple like farmajo or in the case now like muuse biixi. Who are pple who will do anything for that kursi if means distruction. So we need power to decentralised. But if even at the federal level the president should have no power over police judicial or even central bank they should be indepedent i suggest they could be brought under the parliament hence all
non -political instituition like police miltiry court could be appointed by comiite than aprroved by two third majority of the parliament and senate so as to make sure thise instituition are not into one persons hand.

I like his rants about Somaliland. He's very popular I see his vids everywhere. He's a comedian/political commentator.

I love how they're only focusing on one political commentator/comedian, as if every qabil doesn't have one of these tiktok randos. Just goes to show how effective his jokes are if they're getting this mad ahaha.

Trending

Latest posts