Kabaab catch a Somali soldier, make him re-take his shahaada

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Just listening to it now on my lunch break - they actually treat all soldiers as apostates and they made this soldier from Mogadishu repeat the shahaada after he defected lol

They're celebrating the bombing of Beirut :uCkf6mf: and calling Hizbollah 'Xisbul Shaytaan' - this means that Kabaab might join Daacish after all.

S

Shamis

I think they only care if you're spreading the ideology, communicating with active terrorists, recruiting etc

Just listening to it now on my lunch break - they actually treat all soldiers as apostates and they made this soldier from Mogadishu repeat the shahaada after he defected lol

They're celebrating the bombing of Beirut :uCkf6mf: and calling Hizbollah 'Xisbul Shaytaan' - this means that Kabaab might join Daacish after all.
The term 'Xisbul Shaytaan' is decades old; it isn't Alshabab's invention.

Don't go to aragaxiso websites you can get trouble lol. I don't even watch their videos I hate them so much. Alle ha mariyo kuwaas.

S

Shamis

Their videos no bloody way! I would not be able to sleep at night and I always report them if I see them on youtube judging by the title alone!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I'm glad atheists like you cant say it to their face your a big COWARD who will forever be a godless disbeliever in a foreign land

S

Shamis

@TekNiKo I'm eating malawax that my non practising Muslim husband just made for me at the earliest hour of the day. I'm blessed to live in a country where he's not forced to pray and I'm not forced to believe or assume a certain role because of my gender. Al Kalaab are terrorists, I don't know why you're sticking up for them - they hate your government, your peace and your culture.

@Khattab AlMajerteeni Hizbollah are Shiites, these guys are Ahlu Sunnah which makes them oil and water. They were trained by Somali fighters who belonged to the Islamic fighters in Afghanistan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
go DO something about it then, calaacaling on the internet wont make Al shabab go away :russ:

S

Shamis

Where's the calaacal? :rolleyes:

I wish there was something I could do to make Kabaab go away! Until they're defeated, I'll keep up with their outrageous shenanigans and share them with others.

@TekNiKo I'm eating malawax that my non practising Muslim husband just made for me at the earliest hour of the day. I'm blessed to live in a country where he's not forced to pray and I'm not forced to believe or assume a certain role because of my gender. Al Kalaab are terrorists, I don't know why you're sticking up for them - they hate your government, your peace and your culture.

@Khattab AlMajerteeni Hizbollah are Shiites, these guys are Ahlu Sunnah which makes them oil and water. They were trained by Somali fighters who belonged to the Islamic fighters in Afghanistan.

I can't find the source anymore to prove my claim, but another same reason is why does Hezbollah train Hamas and supplies them with weapons?

S

Shamis

Hamas are also hated by terrorists i.e AQ and ISIS. Neither Hezbollah nor Hamas want to implement a khilafa.

Where's the calaacal? :rolleyes:

I wish there was something I could do to make Kabaab go away! Until they're defeated, I'll keep up with their outrageous shenanigans and share them with others.
Wouldn't reporting SS' Shabaab sympathizers qualify as doing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending