Jubbaland history from the time of the dictator Mohamed Siyad Barre

@Django you should also mention how Madoobe stalled the jubbaland project for his own interest.
That is another topic.
Madhoobe crime is to give more seats to mx which they dont deserve totally as well as giving them more attention and using 70% of J L funds for the last 10 years trying to appease ilk.yar.

Madhoobe interest seems to propagate mxnimo in juboyinka.I do prefer to use HG diplomacy on mx that is the only language they understand for generations.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Minority in Jubbaland? Who is the majority then? MX is more than ogaden in Jubbaland are you dumb?

Marehan aren't even majority in Gedo and are third of fourth largest tribe yet alone all Jubbaland, take your dellisounal ass somewhere small teeth boy.:drakekidding:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
That is another topic.
Madhoobe crime is to give more seats to mx which they dont deserve totally as well as giving them more attention and using 70% of J L funds for the last 10 years trying to appease ilk.yar.

Madhoobe interest seems to propagate mxnimo in juboyinka.I do prefer to use HG diplomacy on mx that is the only language they understand for generations.
Madoobe giving mx all these parliamental
seats and we still coming for his head, you dont tame MX, the lands rightful owner shall return, you can go back to kenya and eat Ugali with your Kikuyu cousins :dead:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Marehan aren't even majority in Gedo and are third of fourth largest tribe yet alone all Jubbaland, take your dellisounal ass somewhere small teeth boy.:drakekidding:
Marehan, are not the majority in Gedo :chrisfreshhah:??

Sir, you have lost your mind. A location where from top to bottom is ran by MX js not MX Majority :camby:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Let's go to Kismayo and say that to my face. Let's see who is minority you or me. :lolbron:

It has been 8 years. That is a lot of time in the demographics of Kismayo. Ogaden is probably larger than Marehan in Kismayo now. If you combine Harti and Ogaden, then I have no doubt they are significantly larger than Marehan.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
It has been 8 years. That is a lot of time in the demographics of Kismayo. Ogaden is probably larger than Marehan in Kismayo now. If you combine Harti and Ogaden, then I have no doubt they are significantly larger than Marehan.
Man I don’t Know what are you talking about?
Harti Is biggers tribe in Kismaayo
If is not they are 2nd largest
May be Absame is little bit larger recently.
Even when Huraale was there, we were the largest tribe, we escaped to surrounding villages.
Mx are smallest tribe in kismayo.
Galjecel, Wardey, Bajuun, jereer weyn and Sheekhaal are more then them because they don’t have degaan in kismayo. They only live in the city .
I live there , my family live there
That is the fact

There are kenyans and Ethiopians in Jubbaland but all you can see is MX:dwill:

So your Ogaden yeah? I have been keeping my eyes on you sheegat

1608660268987.png

Man I don’t Know what are you talking about?
Harti Is biggers tribe in Kismaayo
If is not they are 2nd largest
May be Absame is little bit larger recently.
Even when Huraale was there, we were the largest tribe, we escaped to surrounding villages.
Mx are smallest tribe in kismayo.
Galjecel, Wardey, Bajuun, jereer weyn and Sheekhaal are more then them because they don’t have degaan in kismayo. They only live in the city .
I live there , my family live there
That is the fact

Huuraale's abuse campaign against Harti in Kismaayo clearly helped strengthen Harti Waamo settlements.. And now Harti is also back in the city.

Allah does not reward transgressors.

Trending