Jubbaland history from the time of the dictator Mohamed Siyad Barre

Man I don’t Know what are you talking about?
Harti Is biggers tribe in Kismaayo
If is not they are 2nd largest
May be Absame is little bit larger recently.
Even when Huraale was there, we were the largest tribe, we escaped to surrounding villages.
Mx are smallest tribe in kismayo.
Galjecel, Wardey, Bajuun, jereer weyn and Sheekhaal are more then them because they don’t have degaan in kismayo. They only live in the city .
I live there , my family live there
That is the fact

In Dec 2012, there were far more dhulbahante in kismayo then marehan, i was there

Ogaden and MJ owned the most houses, if you looked at the average empty home in kismayo and asked people who fled from these homes with huraale, they will say MJ and Ogaden

MJ were literally like 99% of Calanley and Ogaden was 99% of Farjano, Argo, Sayid Marina, Vie Afmadow, Sinai - Ogaden expanded massively towards north farjano and vie Afmadow

Marehan was a tiny patch in Guulwade which was tiny, dirty, rocky and hilly and owned by the state and was government owned military barracks the marehans occupied

Dhulbahante lived with both, Ogaden and MJ, perhaps i should use Harti as they use the harti term in ksimayo

the mot robbed hmes with those of MJ and Mohamed Zubeer, Maqabul and Cabdala Ogadens sub clans, surprisingly there are lots of Talamoge/Cabdalla population in ksimayo, asli natives, heck even Calanley was an Cabdala, he was named as he was the first to wave the somali flag against the italains during the 1940s in a skirmish with italian forces - hence the term Calanley - the flag bearer

same with Afmaow, doobley, people came back when ahmed madobe brought peace and the murusade, sheekhal, marehan and others like jarer alshabab were killed off

if a vote happens today, Absame will take majority followed by Harti,

Marehan did a stupid move, you have original waamo Absame who went to garisa, nairobi, wajir who came back now with educated kids and wealth, Absame from as far as dagaxbuur and imay and warder and of course native NFD Absame - then yuo have fresh Harti from puntland, Marehan was swallowed up quickly, its like singapore trying to compete with india or china

so marehan is now competing with pissed off Absame from original asli reer waamo, NFD, nairobi, Ogadneiya and the west, coming back with wealth and numbers , in fact Ogadnes call my edo and ask her shamso we care coming from Imay and qoraxey, we want to kill marehan

and then yuo have harti coming from around the world with wealth and edcuation and even from kenya and zambia,

they touched a honrets nest the marehans and do not have enough numbers, man power or wealth or edation

simple example, ahmed wanted 24 Agasimo places/permeant ministers posts created, 500 people took examinations as exam results would determine who gets in, 100% of those who passed were Ogaden and one isaaq female, no idea what the flip she was doing in ksimayo, perhaps the wife of someone

since marehan did not get in nor Mj, marehan cried Ogaden has taken advantage of kenyan education system during the civil war, blah blah, we did not get education, we wasted time fighting ears blah blah

ahmed being a cocokeld idiot, said we will share with 4:5 clan system, Sultan Cabdullahi told him to fock him self, why change the rules when all who passed the exams were Absame except with isaaq female, he threatened to take all Mohammed Zubeer soldiers back to Afmadow, until he relented and 50% of posts were given to Absame and the other 50%shared with other clans,

this is what i mean, Absame is brining in man power, wealth, education, all the 4 universities in kismayom were opened by Ogaden/Absame even during huraale times when we got edcation and they focused on robbing the prt an today have no wealth neither education

at least harti bring wealth from zambia, western nations and numbers, marehan does not have any of these things, its why tiny japan and Hitlers Germany fighting with Russia, US and UK who were much richer, more oil, more people during world war 2, its akin to that, marehan will lose, this is why they cannot field 500 own men in gedo and need abgal and Dhulbahante

all we need is a tough hardcore Ogaden president and ahmed replaced for he is too soft and that OG leader needs to use drones, assassination and kill 50 buuns for every one OG en mass when they kill one of our kin

ahmed is too soft, we need an Absame first policy president in Jubaland and who will use drones and massive fire power and his mian agenda should be buun eradication, all they know is cold hard bullet,

mark my words, Wallahi there will come a time marehan will cry ahmed was a nice guy for them, they will miss the days if they keep pushing us too far,

tell me, did you guys think huuuraale was going to take kismayo and be left alone? what do yall think the Ogadens from 3 nations were going to do? just keep quite?

i love marehan, were very very incompetent as an enemy and do not think through their plans, shoot first, think later, low IQ enemy, what a blessing,

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
In Dec 2012, there were far more dhulbahante in kismayo then marehan, i was there

Ogaden and MJ owned the most houses, if you looked at the average empty home in kismayo and asked people who fled from these homes with huraale, they will say MJ and Ogaden

MJ were literally like 99% of Calanley and Ogaden was 99% of Farjano, Argo, Sayid Marina, Vie Afmadow, Sinai - Ogaden expanded massively towards north farjano and vie Afmadow

Marehan was a tiny patch in Guulwade which was tiny, dirty, rocky and hilly and owned by the state and was government owned military barracks the marehans occupied

Dhulbahante lived with both, Ogaden and MJ, perhaps i should use Harti as they use the harti term in ksimayo

the mot robbed hmes with those of MJ and Mohamed Zubeer, Maqabul and Cabdala Ogadens sub clans, surprisingly there are lots of Talamoge/Cabdalla population in ksimayo, asli natives, heck even Calanley was an Cabdala, he was named as he was the first to wave the somali flag against the italains during the 1940s in a skirmish with italian forces - hence the term Calanley - the flag bearer

same with Afmaow, doobley, people came back when ahmed madobe brought peace and the murusade, sheekhal, marehan and others like ***** alshabab were killed off

if a vote happens today, Absame will take majority followed by Harti,

Marehan did a stupid move, you have original waamo Absame who went to garisa, nairobi, wajir who came back now with educated kids and wealth, Absame from as far as dagaxbuur and imay and warder and of course native NFD Absame - then yuo have fresh Harti from puntland, Marehan was swallowed up quickly, its like singapore trying to compete with india or china

so marehan is now competing with pissed off Absame from original asli reer waamo, NFD, nairobi, Ogadneiya and the west, coming back with wealth and numbers , in fact Ogadnes call my edo and ask her shamso we care coming from Imay and qoraxey, we want to kill marehan

and then yuo have harti coming from around the world with wealth and edcuation and even from kenya and zambia,

they touched a honrets nest the marehans and do not have enough numbers, man power or wealth or edation

simple example, ahmed wanted 24 Agasimo places/permeant ministers posts created, 500 people took examinations as exam results would determine who gets in, 100% of those who passed were Ogaden and one isaaq female, no idea what the flip she was doing in ksimayo, perhaps the wife of someone

since marehan did not get in nor Mj, marehan cried Ogaden has taken advantage of kenyan education system during the civil war, blah blah, we did not get education, we wasted time fighting ears blah blah

ahmed being a cocokeld idiot, said we will share with 4:5 clan system, Sultan Cabdullahi told him to fock him self, why change the rules when all who passed the exams were Absame except with isaaq female, he threatened to take all Mohammed Zubeer soldiers back to Afmadow, until he relented and 50% of posts were given to Absame and the other 50%shared with other clans,

this is what i mean, Absame is brining in man power, wealth, education, all the 4 universities in kismayom were opened by Ogaden/Absame even during huraale times when we got edcation and they focused on robbing the prt an today have no wealth neither education

at least harti bring wealth from zambia, western nations and numbers, marehan does not have any of these things, its why tiny japan and Hitlers Germany fighting with Russia, US and UK who were much richer, more oil, more people during world war 2, its akin to that, marehan will lose, this is why they cannot field 500 own men in gedo and need abgal and Dhulbahante

all we need is a tough hardcore Ogaden president and ahmed replaced for he is too soft and that OG leader needs to use drones, assassination and kill 50 buuns for every one OG en mass when they kill one of our kin

ahmed is too soft, we need an Absame first policy president in Jubaland and who will use drones and massive fire power and his mian agenda should be buun eradication, all they know is cold hard bullet,

mark my words, Wallahi there will come a time marehan will cry ahmed was a nice guy for them, they will miss the days if they keep pushing us too far,

tell me, did you guys think huuuraale was going to take kismayo and be left alone? what do yall think the Ogadens from 3 nations were going to do? just keep quite?

i love marehan, were very very incompetent as an enemy and do not think through their plans, shoot first, think later, low IQ enemy, what a blessing,
You are well informed man.
Mareexaan are tinny in kismayo today.
You’re right Absame if head count or one man , one Vote, Absame will be the largest tribe.
You are right there Are many Dhulbahante in Kismaayo today. My sister was telling Me two days ago there Are many Dhulbahante some from lascanood in Waamo especially in the coast like South and west of Kismaayo, they Have camels place like Jiroole, Inguumi, till Kudaa.
Definitely their more Dhulbahante then Mareexaan in Kismaayo

Trending

Latest posts