Jubaland elections to take place in Thursday despite

It's refreshing that your looking at this from a geopolitical view Kenya is a third world African country that is dependent on EU/US protection but they have been doing a lot of business with China the West doesn't like it and they see the Horn alliance is more strategic to their interests than what Kenya wants and with the US as the only big power left they can bully Kenya into doing what it wants and nobody can say anything
Yes, I can put down the qabiil glasses :trumpsmirk:

You mention Kenya doing more business with China but so does Ethiopia? IMO I just think it not very likely that Ethiopia will attack KDF as that would hurt their relations with Kenya and we know who they consider a better neighbour.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
this isnt our bidding but there own bidding

Two flies 1 stone. Both Qatar and Ethiopia want madoobe out of office. The logical somali as well. We want a pro federalism i don't think the fgs wants that however at least kenya wouldn't have a puppet no more. This puppet is fgs controlled. With the passing of time the election process will become democratically.

Tukraq

VIP
Two flies 1 stone. Both Qatar and Ethiopia want madoobe out of office. The logical somali as well. We want a pro federalism i don't think the fgs wants that however at least kenya wouldn't have a puppet no more. This puppet is fgs controlled. With the passing of time the election process will become democratically.
madobe isnt really an effective kenyan puppet tbh, logical somali would be against ethiopia and qatar strongarming an election

Somalia is in a situation where we cannot deny help even from terrorists states. Atleast they are doing our bidding in Addis ababa.
doqonka eega.

why would arabs care enough to do your bidding?:drakewtf:

NN supporters who arent marehan, are braindead wallahi. They really believe Ethiopia and Qatar are involved for the sake of Somalia.:noneck:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ethiopia's highest ranking General and commanderis coming tomorrow in Kismayu, its not looking good for Madoobe...

201981963701820644285644046697391535_33084fc5d8_b.jpg

Isniin, Augusto, 19, 2019 (HOL)-Taliyaha guud ee ciidammada Amisom , Tigabu Yilma ayaa lagu wadaa Talaadada berri ah inuu booqasho ku tago magaalada Kismaayo ee saldhigga u ah maamulka Jubbaland.

Booqashadan ayaa ku soo aadday xilli ay magaalada Kismaayo ka taagantahay xiisad ku dhaxeysa ciidammada Amisom ee ku sugan xarunta gobolka Jubbada hoose.

Sidoo kale, waxaa maanta laga celiyay Kismaayo diyaarad milatari oo ay leedahay dowladda Itoobiya ,kaddib markii maamulka garoonka uu sheegay inaysan heyn warbixin la xiriirta diyaaraddaha oo la sheegay inay la socdeen askar ka tirsan ciidammada gaarka ah ee Itoobiya, sida ay ku warrantay warbaahinta maxalliga ah.

Isku-dey ay ciidammada Itoobiya ku doonayeen inay gudaha u galaan garoonka diyaaradaha Kismaayo ayaa sidoo kale waxaa hor istaagay ciidammada Kenya ee qaybta ka ah Amisom.

Arrimahan oo dhan ayaa ku soo aaddaya xilli ay Kismaayo diyaar garow doorasho ku jirto, wallow hannaanka ay ku socoto doorashadda ay diiddan tahay dowladda Federaalka.

Iman Mohamed Jama, Hiiraan Online
Iman@hiiraan.com

https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2019/Aug/wararka_maanta19-161505.htm

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
doqonka eega.

why would arabs care enough to do your bidding?:drakewtf:

NN supporters who arent marehan, are braindead wallahi. They really believe Ethiopia and Qatar are involved for the sake of Somalia.:noneck:

Kindly re-read my post and you will understand that I said they "Qatar and Ethiopia" want it as well as the logical Somali.

Wallahi people need to learn to read English.

It has been a while since the Somali Gov and Foreign Gov's want the same. In this case Blackie needs to go. With the horn Uniting against Kenya we will see if Blackie and his ragtag militia will hold their grounds.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
madobe isnt really an effective kenyan puppet tbh, logical somali would be against ethiopia and qatar strongarming an election

In the old days yes. At the moment our N°1 enemy is Kenya. Ethiopia is a friendly neighbour at the moment and Qatar is spending big bugs on the pr&pm region. I will be surprised if Kenya would defend blackie till the end.

Kindly re-read my post and you will understand that I said they "Qatar and Ethiopia" want it as well as the logical Somali.

Wallahi people need to learn to read English.

It has been a while since the Somali Gov and Foreign Gov's want the same. In this case Blackie needs to go. With the horn Uniting against Kenya we will see if Blackie and his ragtag militia will hold their grounds.
Even if Blackie goes, the loser will be Somalia at the end of the day, because qatar will get what they want( a big chunk of the oil), and Ethiopia get their ports and truly own Somalis.

Do you think if madoobe goes, Ethiopian soldiers will be withdrawn, and the terrorists qataris will go away, and NN will cruise to unprecedented success and development?

neef daaqaya baad tahay sxb.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Guys its over a naval dispatch has been made an agreement with Eritrea has been made to use their ships containing 5,000 Specially trained Agazi Ethiopians Commandos to capture Kismayu via sea, first it will involve capturing dekadda, they have already left Asmara and are en route to Kismayo. Its over for Madoobe he must resign or face the bullet.

What a genius Farmaajo was to make friends with Ethiopia and Eritrea, ileen ninka qorshe dheer u lahaay. Seems like Plan B is already set in motion
A lot of 68 iq people on this forum are perplexed why Ethiopia and Eritrea are doing these type of things and firmly backing the SFG and not acting like the old Ethiopia where they want to see Somalia divided and weak and supporting different maamul goboleeds and warlords against each other

Its simple Ethiopia and Eritrea are simply following their interests the new Ethiopia is democratic with majority rule minority rights and with Oromo being the majority they see a unified Somalia as a natural ally against a Habesha return to power Eritrea doesn't want Habesha rule because they are a threat to their sovereignty the US approves of this new alliance and seeks to benefit from it full stop

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Even if Blackie goes, the loser will be Somalia at the end of the day, because qatar will get what they want( a big chunk of the oil), and Ethiopia get their ports and truly own Somalis.

Do you think if madoobe goes, Ethiopian soldiers will be withdrawn, and the terrorists qataris will go away, and NN will cruise to unprecedented success and development?

neef daaqaya baad tahay sxb.

What will happen if blackie wins. Bye bye JL waters and oil to kenya. Ethiopia is a nation we can go against when we are rebuild and united. Kenya will become Southern Somalia 2.0 and qatar will have xaar when confronted with defence forces.

The question is can you play your cards right? This plan ain't new these alliances have been made a while ago. At least cheese men knows how to play chess.

And to be honest if you want forgein troops out. The task is up to reer JL since it is their say. If they cuck for AS it is their choice,if they unite against AS it is their choice. If they want to play with Somalia's sovereignty it is all of ours bussines.

No matter which clan you hail from one cannot support a enemy puppet.

What will happen if blackie wins. Bye bye JL waters and oil to kenya. Ethiopia is a nation we can go against when we are rebuild and united. Kenya will become Southern Somalia 2.0 and qatar will have xaar when confronted with defence forces.

The question is can you play your cards right? This plan ain't new these alliances have been made a while ago. At least cheese men knows how to play chess.

And to be honest if you want forgein troops out. The task is up to reer JL since it is their say. If they cuck for AS it is their choice,if they unite against AS it is their choice. If they want to play with Somalia's sovereignty it is all of ours bussines.

No matter which clan you hail from one cannot support a enemy puppet.

How does madoobe winning guarantee Kenya winning the court case? make me understand.:gucciwhat:

The matter will be decided in court in weeks time, and Kenya will lose, there's zero doubt about that.

Ethiopia is much more dangerous for Somalia than Kenya.

As for shabab, xamar locals are paying them money, so you talking about jubaland doesnt help waryaa.

The entire country is besieged by these filthy bastards.

Lastly, answer me this, what's in this for Ethiopia? Why are they fighting so hard to get farmaajo what he wants? What's in it for them?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
How does madoobe winning guarantee Kenya winning the court case? make me understand.:gucciwhat:

The matter will be decided in court in weeks time, and Kenya will lose, there's zero doubt about that.

As for shabab, xamar locals are paying them money, so you talking about jubaland doesnt help waryaa.

Lastly, answer me this, what's in this for Ethiopia? Why are they fighting so hard to get farmaajo what he wants? What's in it for them?
What was in it for Eritrea for supporting Somalia when Ethiopia was transgressing against Somalia? Eritrea and Ethiopia are both looking out for their own interests if your implying this new Oromo led Ethiopia has this hidden sinister design for Somalia your a wacko their fighting hard to keep power away from Tigray/Amhara a strong Somalia next door would be advantageous to them

What was in it for Eritrea for supporting Somalia when Ethiopia was transgressing against Somalia? Eritrea and Ethiopia are both looking out for their own interests if your implying this new Oromo led Ethiopia has this hidden sinister design for Somalia your a wacko their fighting hard to keep power away from Tigray/Amhara a strong Somalia next door would be advantageous to them
Eritrea isnt the one who sent soldiers, and generals, day after day, to kismaayo are they? Keep them out of this discussion and make your case for why Ethiopia is working so hard to hijack another election for villasomalia? What's in it for them?

also if they are working hard to keep power away from amhara/tigray, are they doing that in jubaland? jubaland maxaa ka galay warkaa?

and the general who is the overall commander of AU in somalia, and is the guy who was in kismaayo last week on behalf of farmaajo is not oromo, how do you explain that?

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

First of all it doesn't matter if we win the ICJ case or not if JL is runned by blackie. The Kenyans will have control over the JL waters Until the FGS has a capable defence force.

Secondly why give the Kenyans the chance to receive big money. Their economy is already crumbling and their assets are almost seized by china hence why they want our waters.

The ethiopians want access to the water since they are landlocked. They probably got a sweet deal from the fgs.

And thirdly it does not matter where the money or the instructions come from. Do you see AS in SL? No they actually keep their asses out. Jl could do the same if they actually wanted it to ( not all JL people want AS just the leadership who benefit from it).

Why are you against it?

Or is grown up geo politics to much for you to grasp?