Juba and Shabelle river at risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.somwe.com/transboundary.html

This is really depressing and has put me in a dark place. Wadna xanuun iyo niyad jab.:(

Fucking Ethiopians are taking advantage of Somalia's political crisis and no central government representative by proposing dams in Juba and Shabelle rivers. Shabelle river drys up before it evens connects with Juba.

These rivers are our food source for agriculture. :mjkkk:

What's even worse is that Damn stooges Somali politicians signing off our water :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::vncu2n5::z1banet::i83dwbv:

www.raxanreeb.com/2014/11/somalia-reaches-river-water-sharing-agreement-with-ethiopia-kenya/:mindblown:

This is a very depressing day for me. I might not get back from this:meleshame:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Haven't you heard breh, Somalia is doin pretty good these days according to certain mods

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

I really can't laugh this off.

We are literally being used as puppets by outside forces advocating internal fights.

Why is Al-shabaab only focused on Kenya and Somalia? Didn't Ethiopia also attacked and have their armies in Somalia? I never seen Al-shabaab attacking Ethiopia forces.

Maybe I'm giving too much credit to Ethiopia... but if Ethiopia can pull shit like this, then they're a different beast and a threat to the stability to East Africa as a whole.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I really can't laugh this off.

We are literally being used as puppets by outside forces advocating internal fights.

Why is Al-shabaab only focused on Kenya and Somalia? Didn't Ethiopia also attacked and have their armies in Somalia? I never seen Al-shabaab attacking Ethiopia forces.

Maybe I'm giving too much credit to Ethiopia... but if Ethiopia can pull shit like this, then they're a different beast and a threat to the stability to East Africa as a whole.

Al shabab and ethiopia are in cahoots, they beheaded onlf recently in south somalia. The ICU were pro onlf which makes me believe they have some sort of deal with ethiopia.

S

Shamis

This affects Sudan as much as it affects us. This can't be allowed, they must be breaking an international law.

Status
Not open for further replies.