Jigjiga, what is this song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather live in Kenya than in Ethiopia. Walaahi the xabasha put them on a leash. It's really embarrassing how their pride had been stomped on to submission. At least they get economic development but the state is communist.

Kenya has bigger economy then Ethiopia. What a fucking disgrace.

Reported for derailing

picard.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
are you one of this guy's:ileycry: es? are you WE R ALL MELEZ niggas because we need to establish that before we move on from here.:farole:

:draketf: what is there to move on from?

And no I don't support the tplf or Illey but it's not like ing about him online will change anything

wiki says hargeysa is 1.5 mil while bossaso had 164k in 2005. bossaso is is probably over a million today and is thriving. do you niggas get your facts from the tplf garrison outside the city? throwing around numbers like crazy
at that growth rate you predicted for Bosaso, Hargrisa population should be 7million by now.....
Theres been no census for us either since 2007, also the city is bigger in area

@ethiopian farax why was it neglegted?

I think something like after the railway line was shut down it started to lose its economic worth and the booming it was going through. I think it is getting better now though. Like 2 or 3 cities may have taken over in population though.

I checked its estimated pop. was 500,000->800000 in 2005 and used the upper value. Even if the lower value used, its 3M.

Are you from ogaden?
there is no place called Ogaden its western Somalia. the heartland of Somalia. just to let you know bossaso was litterally empty and only took off in the last decade. galkacyo used to talk down on them but now the city grew by a huge unprecedented number. it became the commercial capital of puntland and the preferred city of that region. where did you get your sources for the numbers?

I think something like after the railway line was shut down it started to lose its economic worth and the booming it was going through. I think it is getting better now though. Like 2 or 3 cities may have taken over in population though.
i love that city, all types of people peacefully co-existing, good weather. great city.

there is no place called Ogaden its western Somalia. the heartland of Somalia. just to let you know bossaso was litterally empty and only took off in the last decade. galkacyo used to talk down on them but now the city grew by a huge unprecedented number. it became the commercial capital of puntland and the preferred city of that region. where did you get your sources for the numbers?
Wiki just like you did for Bosaso.
Are you from western somalia then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending