"Jigjiga is for all Ethiopians" Organised protests in the city by the Amhara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Sometimes I don’t know what’s more amazing the audacity of a Habesha or the stupidity of a Somali

:faysalwtf: Doqonki got played again wallahi they got huge reputation and live up to the name doqonki every time

adoon ID000000RR , name one distric we gave to oromo, why chatting shyt, nacas, if we are doqon then how come we enslave you idooriums in JIGJIGA and DDSR region?

DO NOT insult your masters, your my adoon and will always sit behind me as your regional president,

kulaha we gave oromo a district, then please do name that district unless you plucked it out of your ass,

Idoo00000rrrrr waxid ah,

why do somalis make shit up,

Quick someone call Abiy and tell him a long foot @Teeri-Alpha escaped Jail Ogaden. Talk about being enslaved a whole prison just for your people :drakelaugh:

Only a dumb cagdheer thinks regional president means anything. Habashi controls everything you dumbass ! Ask Iley how being regional president saved him :mjlol:

doqonki cagdheer stays stupid all the time. Teeri is proof

Isn't this how dire dhabe was lost. After they populate Jigjiga they will ask jigjiga to be added to Oromia or give it special status.

no, dira was lost because dir welcomed oromos into their ranks and then they turned back on them nd back stabbed them , jaarso, akisho, gurgure etc are all dir at night and oromo by day,

where as Ogaden/Absame who inhibit 84 districts out of 93, we shoot non absames on sight let alone welcoming a shisheye,

so in 1997 a refredum was done so dira daba was split, the north is in shaniley with DIR tribe and the south broke off to form their own region becasue those fake ass jaarso, akisho, guregure are all oromo udner cover,

the city has been split but i blame these dirs for welcoming shisheye to beef their numbers, it was a mistake,

Ogaden does not allow anyone to live amongs them and if they do they are remined who is boss and owns the land, we do not mix with oromo or habashi, we are allergic, we kill them on sight,

but id000rs , dir etc they have all married with them, half of harar with these mixed tribes with habashi and oromo qashin, now they lost their identity

i have met id000rs who will say my grand dad was from hargeysa and i am habar this or that but do nt know my fmaily now as we are oromoised, hararis, etc, they are finished,

Ogaden or Absame waa super racist and looks down on others, hence why he was the only one fighting,

Quick someone call Abiy and tell him a long foot @Teeri-Alpha escaped Jail Ogaden. Talk about being enslaved a whole prison just for your people :drakelaugh:

Only a dumb cagdheer thinks regional president means anything. Habashi controls everything you dumbass ! Ask Iley how being regional president saved him :mjlol:

doqonki cagdheer stays stupid all the time. Teeri is proof

adooon, answer my question, which distric was given away,

or stop making shyt up,

adoon, jail OG has lots of id000rs, and Ogadens can finger an id00r girl and make her dad smell it in our region and yaal can do not,

your my slave, i own you,

why do i rule you if your so powerful in ddsr , yet your my lab dog,

adoon, id00r :drakelaugh:

adooon, answer my question, which distric was given away,

or stop making shyt up,

adoon, jail OG has lots of id000rs, and Ogadens can finger an id00r girl and make her dad smell it in our region and yaal can do not,

your my slave, i own you,

why do i rule you if your so powerful in ddsr , yet your my lab dog,

adoon, id00r :drakelaugh:

Kkk Slave Ogaden and their biggest city which happens to be a prison is Jail Ogaden :hemad:

Everybody takes turns abusing Doqonki Cagdheer whether it’s in Ethiopia , Somaliland, Somalia, or Kenya :heh:

How is doqonki enslaved in 4 different places at the same time :jcoleno:

No Somali rules DDSI. Habashis do. That’s why you guys are doqonki Ogaden you actually think you rule something while your President Iley was raped and abused by Habashi right in your face? What do you rule?? Failmaajo controls more of Mogadishu than doqonki cagdheer does in DDSI

most of these kids on here know nothing about the region, all ajnabi combined are less than 2% of the population including amhara/oromo this isn't dire dawa, the amhara population is so minuscule in jigjiga why are we even discussing this topic:snoop:

and one them said Oromos have their own district name the district dulu duli dhalay horta what is the clan of this Madow kid Kobe must be one of the mooryaan hutu clans ileen he's always defending his bantu kinsmen

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
most of these kids on here know nothing about the region, all ajnabi combined are less than 2% of the population including amhara/oromo this isn't dire dawa, the amhara population is so minuscule in jigjiga why are we even discussing this topic:snoop:

and one them said Oromos have their own district name the district dulu duli dhalay horta what is the clan of this Madow kid Kobe must be one of the mooryaan **** clans ileen he's always defending his bantu kinsmen

The video @embarassing posted the Somali dude in jigjiga clearly states Amxaars run jigjiga with the help of the federal troops, he's dumbfounded how such tiny foreigners exercise such power. He even said they act like Amison, where as if Ahmaxar and Somali quarrel the axmaar from gondar karbashes the locals.

The video @embarassing posted the Somali dude in jigjiga clearly states Amxaars run jigjiga with the help of the federal troops, he's dumbfounded how such tiny foreigners exercise such power. He even said they act like Amison, where as if Ahmaxar and Somali quarrel the axmaar from gondar karbashes the locals.
So they run the entirety of Jigjiga by holing themself in a small plot of land they consider a 'district' scared shitlless protected by the federal police, do you realize how stupid you sound?:draketf:

Amhara/Oromo ajnabis were getting slaughtered and their properties were vandalized when Abiy overthrew Iley during the coup in August, so the federal police have been their since that incident to protect the minorities but they have been ordered to leave the city by cagjar recently

Anti ajnabi sentiment is growing in jigjiga and these ajnabis are lobbying the federal government to keep the federal police there

The only thing that would save jigjiga from these pests is to revive Heego.

Arm every with light weapons such as knifes, machetes, bats and pistol, teenagers and liyu with civilian clothes and place them in the districts amharas resides.

Specially at nights when the amharas are drinking their alcoholic urine and eating their foot made injeras.

That is the only solution for this problem, make them not sleep in nights.
Another way is to kill the man who organise their activites.
FB_IMG_1541351226392.jpg

FB_IMG_1541351234629.jpg

Ive been told he owns a barbershop, he was the man who threw the first rock when the fight started.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
So they run the entirety of Jigjiga by holing themself in a small plot of land they consider a 'district' scared shitlless protected by the federal police, do you realize how stupid you sound?:draketf:

Amhara/Oromo ajnabis were getting slaughtered and their properties were vandalized when Abiy overthrew Iley during the coup in August, so the federal police have been their since that incident to protect the minorities but they have been ordered to leave the city by cagjar recently

Anti ajnabi sentiment is growing in jigjiga and these ajnabis are lobbying the federal government to keep the federal police there

That's the irony. The man also said they run barbershops, banks, electricity, he also said they disrespect the locals by discontinuing those services whenever they want. However, hold your outrage for them I'm just sourcing the info the local guy in jigjiga told the public. Indeed it's stupid to have few hundred foreigners behave such manner.

That's the irony. The man also said they run barbershops, banks, electricity, he also said they disrespect the locals by discontinuing those services whenever they want. However, hold your outrage for them I'm just sourcing the info the local guy in jigjiga told the public. Indeed it's stupid to have few hundred foreigners behave such manner.
Look at you, trying to score tribal points pretending to come across a neutral what is your clan nayaa seems like you have an axe to grind:farole:

fyi most ajnabis work in trades(plumbing, roofing, construction laborers, etc) basically jobs Somalis wouldn't consider doing out of sheer laziness and false pride. Barber shops? These niggas are barbers everywhere they go be it Sland, pland, xamar, I even seen an Amhara owned barber shop in the Somali owned 24 mall in Minnesota:drakelaugh:

As for the banking industry/energy sector, the federal government has a monopoly on all the major companies in all regions, that nikka Abiy can cut off the electricity of any city as he did with jigjiga during the coup and of course they have some businesses in areas they populate but do only Amharas staff all banks in the entirety of jigjiga? Not anywhere else in Jigjiga but their imaginary 'district'

iley subjugated and harrassed them throughout his Presidency of course they are emboldened now because of the change of power that has happened in Ethiopia but they are at the mercy of the Somali ppl they cannot keep the federal police there for long

This is FAKE News! Check this out: https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169086#p854877
Some of you guys are really gullible. No wonder Abdi Iley believed all the TPLF lies and you guys still believe the TPLF Fake News. Just like Abdi Iley TPLF's lies are always to make you their tools that will end up hurting itself. Why would Amhara demonstrate in Jigjiga where they are a tiny minority? You know millions of Amharas live in Oromia and if anything they should be the ones that demonstrate but this is BIG FAKE NEWS! WAKE UP don't be easily fooled by TPLF lies.

1*PT92GBPFVazGSEhchxh-Cg.jpeg

It won't work. Amharas don't border us, I'd be more worried about Oromo than Amhara.

cagjar is an Ethiopian. He's ilay except whereas ilay was pretending to be Ethiopian to get favors, cagjar actually believes that.

Jigjiga will not go.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Look at you, trying to score tribal points pretending to come across a neutral what is your clan nayaa seems like you have an axe to grind:farole:

fyi most ajnabis work in trades(plumbing, roofing, construction laborers, etc) basically jobs Somalis wouldn't consider doing out of sheer laziness and false pride. Barber shops? These niggas are barbers everywhere they go be it Sland, pland, xamar, I even seen an Amhara owned barber shop in the Somali owned 24 mall in Minnesota:drakelaugh:

As for the banking industry/energy sector, the federal government has a monopoly on all the major companies in all regions, that nikka Abiy can cut off the electricity of any city as he did with jigjiga during the coup and of course they have some businesses in areas they populate but do only Amharas staff all banks in the entirety of jigjiga? Not anywhere else in Jigjiga but their imaginary 'district'

iley subjugated and harrassed them throughout his Presidency of course they are emboldened now because of the change of power that has happened in Ethiopia but they are at the mercy of the Somali ppl they cannot keep the federal police there for long

Look at you paranoid. What tribal point is there to score? All you used to is engaging with Clan FKD all day so you brain pictures everything as clan insult. Fucking low IQ saac.

Amxara and Oromo are a very small minority in jigjiga, less than 5% percent. Theres wayyy more in Hargeisa and bosaso. Amxaar live in every big city because they work in the banks, electric and telecom offices , schools/colleges and low level jobs. This is what happens when you are occupied. Free ogadenia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts