Jews are #1 hate crime targets according to data released today but they the least

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, 2015 data was released today. Suprise, surprise: Jews were the biggest victims of hate crimes in Canada.

IMG_20170613_213023.jpg

This is why I respect Jews. I've never seen one whine on television or protest.

Blacks were also the only race that saw a decline in hate crimes in 2015 but they have Black Lives Matter for some reason.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Although I will say Jews have the 1/3rd the population of Muslims. Not even sure where the irrational Antisemitism stems from

Although I will say Jews have the 1/3rd the population of Muslims. Not even sure where the irrational Antisemitism stems from

Many have left for Israel and the United States due to the rabid anti-Semitism in Canada. I am sure there are no more than half a million. They're all fleeing.

don't let the racial realist fool you they are only looking out for their own interests (as white men)

As a black man you don't share their struggles. They have convince people like you serious matters such as hate crimes go under complaining and whining

meanwhile, when they like they will complain about the hard life of the white man because a black man was cast as a traditionally white superhero or some other micro agression

Status
Not open for further replies.