Jeneraal Morgan officially announces his 2019 Candidacy for Puntland President

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I quickly looked at syria and ill check further in depth but on face value that place dont look good. The outcomes are terrible and bad. Terrible if iran and russia control it and bad if sunnis control it cuz it will be MB who wants stealth jihad to take america and saudi. Thats just at face value from what i can see.

ppl get confused with these different terrorists groups their all the same outcome and if u got the same outcome u can sit down and talk on something and stealth jihadist turks-qatar and mb in suit also have that same outcome of islam to rule the only difference between them is how they get there nothing else not the outcome and that can unify you very quickly regardless who's approach is adopted. If u cant think or see it the best comparison is somalis u know the warlords, the professor type like gaas, and the imam or sadaqah guy, their all one clan just in different masks they can sit down for their ultimate clan goal lol only difference is how to get there but its the same thing. Its similar in syria. this is the sunni side i mean. Not the shia-russia side though thats like mj sitting down with hawiye.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we do not detach ourselves from these arabs or at least give them the idea we are attached in return to do our thing without their interference, we are in big trouble. If they cant unite themselves, they shouldnt think about coming to us. We shouldnt follow into disunity and keep polarizing ourselves further, there is no win in this for anyone. Arabs generally to proud and honor shit they die by wrong decisions even we cant work with that because there is no honor or pride in life, u get one chance it aint coming back.

30698681_2139428716286569_1898831833567592448_n.jpg

Morgan donated $50000 to Somalia National University branch if Qardho.

While the thief Abdiwali Gaas donated $40000 he stole from the people to the central/main road of Bosaso where there is a crowd fund raising at a local Bosaso mosque.

Long live the General!

Status
Not open for further replies.