Jar.eerweyne Natives of Muqdisho city revolt

bidenkulaha

GalYare
But bro it seems hawiye elite are just too damn 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.
Atleast if hsm was trying to tame jar***r and reduce population d&m by introducing population control at ido camps walhi i will have supported
Well they are getting rid of the IDP camps one by one. It’s in their benefit to sell the land or develop on it.

That’s one benefit

@bidenkulaha .
Dont u know some eelay and jar**r have idp camps in puntland imagine if they revolt also jare**r in jubaland if they revolt walhi my darood are my reer abti but it seems they are naive here too much hawiye hate blocks about the ugly reality of jar***r

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha .
Dont u know some eelay and jar**r have idp camps in puntland imagine if they revolt also jare**r in jubaland if they revolt walhi my darood are my reer abti but it seems they are naive here too much hawiye hate blocks about the ugly reality of jar***r
Majeerteen are desperate. It’s them that are pushing this. Look at their police chief and minister of information tryna push a ‘Xamar can’t be capital’ narrative because Bantus aren’t above the law.

They tried riding off the back of Gedo, Hiraan, Barawe, Lascanod. All dead ends so now they resort to madow

@bidenkulaha .
In PL jreer are respected. Just recently they got to vote in elections, everyone has a voice in PL :dabcasar:

Majeerteen are desperate. It’s them that are pushing this. Look at their police chief and minister of information tryna push a ‘Xamar can’t be capital’ narrative because Bantus aren’t above the law.

They tried riding off the back of Gedo, Hiraan, Barawe, Lascanod. All dead ends so now they resort to madow
In a nation of little morals, PL is always the voice of sanity. We call for respect to minorities and you think it's political.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
L

So MJ made you attack this man and loot his house? Xamar can't be capital because of Hawiye.

@galhareeri look at what ur abtis are doing with this. Kaptanayub saying he’ll fund a Bantu milita 😂
Bro
@galhareeri look at what ur abtis are doing with this. Kaptanayub saying he’ll fund a Bantu milita 😂
Bro listen
L

So MJ made you attack this man and loot his house? Cot damn braindead Hawiye
Abtiyoow doqonimada jooji wah 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.
U hate towards hawiye is just political nothing personal here🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.
So mich u wish to back jar**r walee

In a nation of little morals, PL is always the voice of sanity. We call for respect to minorities and you think it's political.
Corruption and nepotism amongst others thing are rampant in Puntland, just like the rest of the country. We’re is this moral high ground coming from.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
8C8196E4-8F71-42B2-807F-95F4DE5AB062.jpeg

Waxan daqan soomaali ama Islaam maahan. This guy should be arrested if we have any respect for our values

@bidenkulaha .
This is what happens when politics lacks ideology and political vision 🤣🤣🤣.
Now hiraab walee will forced to say hawiyooooow😂😂😂😂😂.
But if its against jar**r we will be there with u dont worry. We cant let down our brothers even sometimes they are assholes😂😂

Bro i suported lascanood becos waa reer abti u know🤣🤣🤣.
But now i am saying to myself reer abti want to burn my house with jar***r🤣🤣🤣.
I am now suporting idoor🤣🤣.
No more free lascanood bro😂😂.

Trending