Jabuuti is behind the Sitti conflict

IIDOORKA WADANKA WAY KULA WADAGAN MARKA GIVE EM A BREAK. Even We had an IIDOOR president at some point "CIID DAAHIR '
It's just that they are more loyal to Somaliland than ogadenia. Wa sababta xata xabashida ay u aamineen in isaaq marti ku noqdo Ethiopia sababto ah hargaisa ayay haystan

Ciid was not president. He was the chairman of the party. Get me evidence of how many years he was supposedly in charge. Nada. Just a chairman during a time Ogaden refused to take part of the election due to fraud and the parliament was suspended.

stop spreading lies please. Only Ogaden have been president officially of DDS. Do not count part chairman temporary roles.

Hawd waa dhul reer isaaq maxamad subeer Ogaden, kow dheh, iidoorka waa marti they can stay or leave as they please lakin waxan jeclan laheen inay Hargeisa u guuraan kuligood. Don’t compare Ciise to Isaaq, Ciise waa dad peaceful. Ciise don’t try to take other peoples land like you idoors did with the help of the British.
You can keep day dreaming but garhajis alone got much bigger land than whoever that irrelevant subeer clan is, I went from gashamo all the way to meisso like 650km stretch of land and never saw an ogaden settlement, hawd belongs to many reers and you just happen to be one, so stop overestimating your presence in the region

The past few days I have been doing an undercover investigation. I have uncovered some shocking information. Many thanks to my anonymous informants in Sitti and Jabuuti.

Findings:
1. TPLF and Ismail Omar Geelle (IOG) had a decades long secret agreement to keep the Afar-Isse border an unstable warzone. This benefitted IOG by preventing Afars from focusing on their status as second class citizens in Jabuuti. This benefitted TPLF by preventing the birth of Afar irredentism (diverting their attention elsewhere). IOG is more than happy to sacrifice his own kin for political agendas. Since the fall of TPLF, IOG has maintained this policy. I don’t know if Abiye is onboard.
2. The current uptick in violence was sponsored by IOG. The aim is to weaken the Ogaden controlled Liyu police. IOG like many actors in the region believes Ethiopian balkanisation to be inevitable and is preparing for it. One such preparation is to bleed the Liyu of manpower and experienced commanders in a never-ending war in Sitti.
3. IOG’s agenda for when Ethiopia collapses and balkanises is to grab Sitti region and add it to Jabuuti. To do this, he has to deal with the much stronger Liyu. Part of the strategy is above. Another part will be to arm the Iiddoor in Somaliland and encourage them to attack DDS from the North. With the Ogaden heartland threatened by such an attack, Ogaden leadership will have no choice but to withdraw from Sitti and defend their heartland. IOG’s army will then walk into an undefended Sitti and plant Jabuuti’s flag. The local Ciise leadership is onboard with this plan.
4. IOG encourages the displaced Ciise to not come to Jabuuti but to remain in the Diridhabe area. The plan is when Sitti is finally annexed by Jabuuti after Ethiopia’s balkanisation, they will return to their former districts. If they come to Jabuuti, he knows they will never return.

In short, the Sitti conflict begins and ends with IOG.
What a load of BS, its oromo that want annex lands using afar footsoldeirs and thats it

You can keep day dreaming but garhajis alone got much bigger land than whoever that irrelevant subeer clan is, I went from gashamo all the way to meisso like 650km stretch of land and never saw an ogaden settlement, hawd belongs to many reers and you just happen to be one, so stop overestimating your presence in the region
Once an “irrelevant subeer” president actually came to Hargeisa arrested some and killed some of his isaaq enemies enjoyed the beach chatted with isaaq women and came back to Jigjiga all while Muse bixi was in Hargeisa😅 irrelevant subeer clan kulaha. You have no idea.

Abaq

VIP
@Abaq what are the rumours all about the Liyuu have assembled and their weapons given back to them they’re saying Cagjar did this🤔waa guul walal if it turns out to be true. I saw this TikTok video today.
Liyu was never disbanded. That was all just for show so Abiye could fight the Amhara. I tried to tell people here multiple times but their Ogaden cuqdad wouldn't allow them to listen

Abaq

VIP
IIDOORKA WADANKA WAY KULA WADAGAN MARKA GIVE EM A BREAK. Even We had an IIDOOR president at some point "CIID DAAHIR '
It's just that they are more loyal to Somaliland than ogadenia. Wa sababta xata xabashida ay u aamineen in isaaq marti ku noqdo Ethiopia sababto ah hargaisa ayay haystan
All clans that moved into Ogadenis since 1920 should forever remain marti. Top of the list is Iiddoor. I for one am glad they are all heading to Burco and Hargeisa. Gaashaamo district is filled with empty villages. Houses all built but not a single soul to be seen. Reminds me of the Japanese countryside

@Cigaal AB welcome huuno kumaad ahayd tolow?:silanyosmile:qabiilkaagu waa kuma? ma cagdheer baa😅?

Reer Dalal. Pure Reer Magan on 3 grandparents. One Haruun.

Absames noblest. Reer Waamo asli.

pleasure to meet your acquaintance cousin. Which Absame Kumade House do you hail from in a Adeer?

just wanted to remind doors eid was not president

and Abdul majid also chairman and never took presidency and he was bahar abdalla samaroon clan anyways whose clan pays blood money with habar cawal. It’s like a mohamed Zubeer claiming a Hubeer or Gari Koombe in Waamo.

all the DDS presidents were/ are Ogaden

3 Reer Amadin aka Mohamed Zubeer

1 Cali Yusuf aka Mohamed Zubeer

1 Reer Dalal aka Mohamed Zubeer

2 Makahil

1 Abdalla

1 Bah Gerri

1 Cawlyahan.

1 Reer Isaaq aka Mohamed Zubeer

those are the real who had MPs vote for them as presidents. Not some fake chairman appointed by the dog of hell short midget who could not leave jigjiga in case of eid or couple months in case of Abdul majiid

You are doing excellent work been observing you for while. Extremely proud the way you defend the Absame Race and Kumade Civilisation.

remember we Absame stand for federalism or very strong confederacy. Never support centralism as we will 100% barre style langab rule dictatorship.

every halal Absame Kumade should be against centralism even if you have the prime minister for a while. He is one man. Think long term. Either that or we go back to what Jubbaland was under Sultan Ahmed Magan The Great a sovereign Absame owned and led kingdom.

Only time we meet xamar is to do with foreign policy and national defence. Even then we should have our currency the Sayadina gold backed currency and our own armed forces in Jubbaland kingdom. Don’t give xamar your balls. Very corrupt central government and will remain so.

All clans that moved into Ogadenis since 1920 should forever remain marti. Top of the list is Iiddoor. I for one am glad they are all heading to Burco and Hargeisa. Gaashaamo district is filled with empty villages. Houses all built but not a single soul to be seen. Reminds me of the Japanese countryside

Since Ogaden/Absame Kumade conquered the land why don’t we just say any none Kumade is a marti or a guest and persona non grata ?

once land is freed Insha Allah they all just go back to their lands.

notice how they claim Absame is under colonialism but when it comes to elections and sharing seats every few years yet somehow they all the sudden live there and want their share. Hypocrisy

all none slumped should be deported Insha Allah once the land is freed back to their a.

Since Ogaden/Absame Kumade conquered the land why don’t we just say any none Kumade is a marti or a guest and persona non grata ?

notice how they claim Absame is under colonialism but when it comes to elections and sharing seats every few years yet somehow they all the sudden live there and want their share. Hypocrisy

all none slumped should be deported Insha Allah once the land is freed back to their a.
You need to take your meds sxb😂😂😂

What You said is no different than hawiye saying everyone else in somalia is marti that needs to go back

You conquered where you live just like everyone else conquered where they're living, its only on ssspot that you get away with this BS, go anywhere else and say the same BS you will end up having 3 bullets inside your empty brain

Forget about gaashamo, there are hundreds of other towns on each direction of the district teaming with people and livestock, but didn't get whats your problem with gashamo

Reer Dalal. Pure Reer Magan on 3 grandparents. One Haruun.

Absames noblest. Reer Waamo asli.

pleasure to meet your acquaintance cousin. Which Absame Kumade House do you hail from in a Adeer?

just wanted to remind doors eid was not president

and Abdul majid also chairman and never took presidency and he was bahar abdalla samaroon clan anyways whose clan pays blood money with habar cawal. It’s like a mohamed Zubeer claiming a Hubeer or Gari Koombe in Waamo.

all the DDS presidents were/ are Ogaden

3 Reer Amadin aka Mohamed Zubeer

1 Cali Yusuf aka Mohamed Zubeer

1 Reer Dalal aka Mohamed Zubeer

2 Makahil

1 Abdalla

1 Bah Gerri

1 Cawlyahan.

1 Reer Isaaq aka Mohamed Zubeer

those are the real who had MPs vote for them as presidents. Not some fake chairman appointed by the dog of hell short midget who could not leave jigjiga in case of eid or couple months in case of Abdul majiid

You are doing excellent work been observing you for while. Extremely proud the way you defend the Absame Race and Kumade Civilisation.

remember we Absame stand for federalism or very strong confederacy. Never support centralism as we will 100% barre style langab rule dictatorship.

every halal Absame Kumade should be against centralism even if you have the prime minister for a while. He is one man. Think long term. Either that or we go back to what Jubbaland was under Sultan Ahmed Magan The Great a sovereign Absame owned and led kingdom.

Only time we meet xamar is to do with foreign policy and national defence. Even then we should have our currency the Sayadina gold backed currency and our own armed forces in Jubbaland kingdom. Don’t give xamar your balls. Very corrupt central government and will remain so.
Reer Ugaas Xirsi huuno hoos waxan ka sii ahay Ugaas Koshin @Abaq is Makahil @SPMLegend is waamo Ogaden idk which subclan @Removed is Ogaden @GaradShabeel waa Ogaden ban umaleynaya😅 @Farjano-Walad waa reer warfa. Awowgey awowgiis wuxu ku jiray daraawiishta reer dhanaan baanu nahay kkk😅 we border Reer Amaadins and Maalinguur iyo Reer Isaaq.
IMG_1938.jpeg

The laangaab will say anything bro I remember one time this one wrote raxanwayn are majority in Jubaland and Ogaden is tiny minority stuck in Afmadow can you believe this?😂

You need to take your meds sxb😂😂😂

What You said is no different than hawiye saying everyone else in somalia is marti that needs to go back

You conquered where you live just like everyone else conquered where they're living, its only on ssspot that you get away with this BS, go anywhere else and say the same BS you will end up having 3 bullets inside your empty brain

You are mistaken naya,

Ogaden and Absame Kumade conquered Ogadeniya how can someone else conquered when they came to the land after we conquered it and with our permission?

There is the landlord and tenant, if the tenant misbehaves, then he can be thrown out

There is a reason the Portuguese explorers in 1600s named the land Ogaden and the British named it also Ogaden in 1884

its because of the landeere owners of the land, notice how its not named after the marti guests?

Please remind me who has conquered land in Ogadeniya other than Kuumade? do not spread nonsense online warya :ftw9nwa:

1713807878675.png

Reer Ugaas Xirsi huuno hoos waxan ka sii ahay Ugaas Koshin @Abaq is Makahil @SPMLegend is waamo Ogaden idk which subclan @Removed is Ogaden @GaradShabeel waa Ogaden ban umaleynaya😅 @Farjano-Walad waa reer warfa. Awowgey awowgiis wuxu ku jiray daraawiishta reer dhanaan baanu nahay kkk😅 we border Reer Amaadins and Maalinguur iyo Reer Isaaq.
View attachment 325910

The laangaab will say anything bro I remember one time this one wrote raxanwayn are majority in Jubaland and Ogaden is tiny minority stuck in Afmadow can you believe this?😂

Masha Allah, are you Pure nasab halal on all four grandparents, are they all Kumade? or do you sadly have foreign blood inside you from grandparents?

masha Allah, welcome our Ugaas Koshin cousin, first son of Ugaas Xirsi.

Excellent work you say😅 you haven’t read Farjano-walad’s posts😅you should.
Reer Dhanaan are saying they wanna exterminate canfar😅jah dhiigu biyo ma aha

Masha Allah, are you Pure nasab halal on all four grandparents, are they all Kumade? or do you sadly have foreign blood inside you from grandparents?

masha Allah, welcome our Ugaas Koshin cousin, first son of Ugaas Xirsi.
Kkk maya huuno😅 thank goodness I have no foreign blood hooyo is Mohamed Zubeir so is aabo. Btw you should see Ogaden vault on Facebook. They post Ogaden history there it’s nice.
This is a 1920 report of the Jubaland Ogadens they posted recently.
IMG_1939.jpeg

Last edited:
Excellent work you say😅 you haven’t read Farjano-walad’s posts😅you should.
Reer Dhanaan are saying they wanna exterminate canfar😅jah dhiigu biyo ma aha

Tell me about more about this philosopher Farjano Wallad bro ? He sounds like a wise Absame first philosopher

:ftw9nwa:

private massage me if you can ina adeer

Trending

Latest posts