Jàreer shot & killed along regional border by Jalalaqsi militia

Jungle

VIP
Screenshot_20240325-135337_Facebook.jpg

2:24 onwards he get to the point. 1 dead 4 injured by xawaadle. These js were unarmed and had 3 truckloads of dalag such as sesame, maize etc they were refused to go to Ceel Baraf & Mahadaay (Middle Shabelle) they said we are free we can go where we want so they were shot Allaha u naxaristo kan la dilay

I suggest people check the video.

Now that Middle Shabelle is free of Shabab all traffic to Galgaduud & beyond passes through its borders.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
View attachment 321683

2:24 onwards he get to the point. 1 dead 4 injured by xawaadle. These js were unarmed and had 3 truckloads of dalag such as sesame, maize etc they were refused to go to Ceel Baraf & Mahadaay (Middle Shabelle) they said we are free we can go where we want so they were shot Allaha u naxaristo kan la dilay

Now that Middle Shabelle is free of Shabab all traffic to Galgaduud & beyond passes through its borders.
What I can say, mooryaans like these need tyrant military man to show them law and order are blessing.

View attachment 321683

Laandheernimo will not protect you from the fires of Hell ..

AUN

Jungle

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After beesha Madowweyne defended themselves against this mooryaans, xawaadle have now torched their village in its entirety.

:snoop:halahaan dhan abgaal ma u tagikartiin ee jalalaqsi keena xoolahiina waye subhanallah

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
After realizing there are most likely dozens of diaspora born and bred Somalis of beesha Madowweyn probably lurking on this very forum, I felt deeply ashamed by all of the racist stuff I used to post back in the day

:meleshame:

I've changed walaalayaal, my apologies

:meleshame:

Why were you expecting more js?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its here in social media pple hype them up.also on media u see them alot i thought they were visible minority walhi kkk they just dispeared i am here almost all day i go out the only time i see is when there is either constraction site also there i was suprised nowdays ethnic somalis ournumber them even there kkkk

How do you live back home in Somalia, Xamar to be specific and hate Madows this much? They’re literally everywhere in Xamar?
Kkkk maybe the only place u will see smal jar** runing around out side airport. Also some of them in liido beach small abondened kids also some caseeye kids. Kkkk that is also sometimes constraction workers. But even there ethnic somalis out number.them
I vistited three universities one my bro works there others my cousins are enroled there walahi i have not seen one single jar**r there walhi i am not kiding they just dont exist even as watchman almost none of them even shop keepers none of them exist there.
I mean as in all students in tbose unicdrsities i have seen are ethnic somali both boys and girls
Some times on the road u will one of them runing around with gaare dameer that is it or one of them on bajaaj i notice them here and there in the busy junctions of bakara market the rest they just dont exist. I was expecting more walhi.
Ethnic somalis out nukber them also even as xamalis i was in bakara market xamalis for the ware houses rarely u see jar**r walhi i was shocked nowdays its ethnic somalis who do those jobs.