I've penetrated this Somali religious conference and heard one lady's bizarre confession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
she gave the story to the conference facilitator. There's like 2k people on there. People ask for Islamic ruling.

Here's her story:

When I was a little girl my family found a man to marry for me. On our second night together I went into labor. My new husband didn't attack me but instead hatched a plan. He decided to take the infant right front the mosque and lay her there. Then people arrived for the dawn prayer. There and then he told the gathered people that he would adopt this child and that they should give him dua. They showered him with dua. The relatives were told about this "abandoned and found"child and it was accepted.

Then the war happened and they traveled to Europe. That's were they at now.

Fast forward to now...That abandoned child is a newly married woman. The lady is asking the wadaad if she should inform her daughter that the man she believed to be her father is not her father.

So the sheikh in the conference advised her to tell the daughter the truth.

The lady called back to reveal more. She said she. Any because all hell will loose. Apparently the man that got her pregnant was her brother-in-law. She said as a young girl she visited her sister's home when the brother-in-law raped her.

To make matters worse now the same man lives just across from her. The most bizarre thing to happen was that when her daughter was getting married the rapist came to the lady's house with a gift, money. He said " I am giving this to the girl in her apti (uncle). The lady said just the 2 of us know about it.

She said the shocking thing that happened to me was when my sister one day suggested that my daughter should marry her son :ooh::ooh: but she said she rejected it and the rapist rejected under the excuse of " my son can't marry a found girl".

Walahi this is true story..

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Is it just me or this nigga is always gossiping :draketf:

I don't believe this story, sounds fake af.

The first part of story is fake, I read it in couple of Arabic website( finding pregnant bride and baby infront of mosque)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
she gave the story to the conference facilitator. There's like 2k people on there. People ask for Islamic ruling.

Here's her story:

When I was a little girl my family found a man to marry for me. On our second night together I went into labor. My new husband didn't attack me but instead hatched a plan. He decided to take the infant right front the mosque and lay her there. Then people arrived for the dawn prayer. There and then he told the gathered people that he would adopt this child and that they should give him dua. They showered him with dua. The relatives were told about this "abandoned and found"child and it was accepted.
I must be a retard because I got confused reading this. So the man left the baby in the mosque and pretended to adopt it soon after? Or did someone else adopt the baby?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Doesn't make sense, why would she think the guy was her father if the very public adoption ceremony happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts