I've always wondered if apostates....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually expecting mostly Muslims on this forum and in particular this section but you deluded nutters are too entertaining for me to just turn around and leave. But I assure you I will leave when winding you all up it gets boring.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Firstly, this is a mostly Muslim forum. Secondly, you made a thread addressing apostates and are surprised they turned up? Don't be stupid.

waraabe

Your superior
Waraabe and Bahal the filthy hypocrites who sat silently while the atheists insulted 'their religion' now finally found their voices?
Stop hiding your kufr behind the Muslim label we can see through you. At least the atheist have the courage to admit their disbelief online, you can't even do that much.

And when they meet you, they say, "We believe." But when they are alone, they bite their fingertips at you in rage. Say, "Die in your rage. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts." Baqarah 119

Stop attacking others because they don't have your beliefs. It is 2016.

I stand with my gaalo brothers and sisters against Arab wannabes

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Still laughing at muhajaba, Googled it to find out it apparently means hijabi

:dead:

Why are you talking to non mahram men online though

765.jpg

Don't you have beheading videos to watch so you can admire your Arab masters?

Be a slave to Allah not the Arabs
Lol what do you know about Allah? If you knew Allah you wouldn't be a silent devil while your religion was being attacked then suddenly jump up to defend kuffar against a Muslim.
Walaa & Baraa is part of the shahadatayn and you my friend have not fulfilled it.
You still haven't said aamiin, or don't you want the company of your precious atheists in the next life?

Still laughing at muhajaba, Googled it to find out it apparently means hijabi

:dead:

Why are you talking to non mahram men online though

765.jpg
It's a hobby of mine to enrage kuffar and munafiqeen and it's a form cibaadah known as 'muraghama'. There, another strange word for you to Google you ignorant twit.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol what do you know about Allah? If you knew Allah you wouldn't be a silent devil while your religion was being attacked then suddenly jump up to defend kuffar against a Muslim.
Walaa & Baraa is part of the shahadatayn and you my friend have not fulfilled it.
You still haven't said aamiin, or don't you want the company of your precious atheists in the next life?

Stop crying. Go to a Muslim country if you hate kuffar so much

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's a hobby of mine to enrage kuffar and munafiqeen and it's a form cibaadah known as 'muraghama'. There, another strange word for you to Google you ignorant twit.

I'm ignorant for not knowing random Arabic words

:chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi y'all are basically Arabu weebs LARPing 24/7

Screen-Shot-2015-11-30-at-22.16.08-640x480.png

Muhajaba-chan, you're freely mixing with non mahram men where there can be some Haram temptation sister, it is better for you to log off and study the Quran from the comfort of your kitchen

:lolbron:

Stop using their wicked inventions such as the Internet
Stop stealing your friend's lines. It's not as funny second time around.
By the way where are your friends? Just noticed none of them have said a word of defence of you [emoji102]
I can't blame them really, no one likes a two faced shit.
" Here you are loving them but they are not loving you, while you believe in the Scripture - all of it" 2:119
Stop using their wicked inventions such as the Internet

waraabe

Your superior
Stop stealing your friend's lines. It's not as funny second time around.
By the way where are your friends? Just noticed none of them have said a word of defence of you [emoji102]
I can't blame them really, no one likes a two faced shit.
" Here you are loving them but they are not loving you, while you believe in the Scripture - all of it" 2:119

Stop crying and get back to your sexual jihad

Stop crying and get back to your sexual jihad
Wtf is sexual jihad? Idiot been watching too much fox news. Try reading a book, and start with the Qur'an because you wouldn't be saying half the crap your saying if you had read even one chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending