I've always wondered if apostates....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a hobby of mine to enrage kuffar and munafiqeen and it's a form cibaadah known as 'muraghama'. There, another strange word for you to Google you ignorant twit.
So you're saying trolling people online is worshiping Allah? :mjlol:

You need to go and learn the deen sxb.

waraabe

Your superior
Oh so now you want me to stop the hate when you started hating on me, getting all worked up because I offended your atheist "brothers and sisters".
Wake up dude.

If you read the Quran as you claim (probably don't understand the meaning of what you are reading) you would've heard of the ayyah "lakum diinukum waliya diini"

It is weird asking them if they wash their futo or elsewhere

Do you understand the meaning of tawali? Siding with kuffar (who are insulting your deen) against a Muslim is kufr akbar, renders you an apostate.
Oh and لكم دينكم ولي دين doesn't mean "I'm OK with your disbelief" it means "I'm free from your deviance and kufr"
Stop making up your own religion and learn the one you profess to follow.
They don't need my defence to humiliate low IQ individuals.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Look who finally crawled out of the swamp. Hopefully those two hypocrites will repent for ever having any sort of allegiance with the likes of you.
How does one love Allah and believe in him while he also loves the enemies of Allah and those who deny Him? Not possible by Allah!

" O you who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks (disbelievers and hypocrites): They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if you have wisdom.“
3:118
So now you're also in fight with your fellow Muslims and labelling them unbelievers. Stay classy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts